SOURCE

I hope this has not already been posted. But i saw the Boss pedals were in the accessories forum, so i didnt post pics of them.
?.
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
I don't get it.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by 7PlaGues
most of the 10 year olds here wont know what NAMM is.they're too busy talking about masterbation techniques.

I like doing it with a warm washcloth cuz it feels like buttsecks.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by toddpens8771
Oh, my apologies too the young and insignificant members. NAMM 2007. Google it bitches.

if youre looking for ibanez stuff, hit up jemsite.they have pics there. we have pics of pearl and other various drum gear at pearls forum..hit that up too.im still waiting to see what fender has instore at NAMM
Quote by civildp1
I like doing it with a warm washcloth cuz it feels like buttsecks.

lollercoaster

sorry for not knowing 7plaugues, as much as ive browsed the internet i've never come across it
Quote by Mathamology

Quote by markazord
lollercoaster

sorry for not knowing 7plaugues, as much as ive browsed the internet i've never come across it

nothing personal man. this is just one of the largest guitar forums around and its full of bullshit immaturity.something as large as NAMM should be all over this forum with all new gear and everything. seems like the majority of members here play music for the image, not for the love.

/rant.
Quote by 7PlaGues
nothing personal man. this is just one of the largest guitar forums around and its full of bullshit immaturity.something as large as NAMM should be all over this forum with all new gear and everything. seems like the majority of members here play music for the image, not for the love.

/rant.

but its the pit, this is where peple come to be immature, but yeah i've never heard of it, is ist just in america because it really isnt publisised that much
Quote by Mathamology

Quote by 7PlaGues
just because its "the pit" doesnt mean anything. we have chit-chat at pearl and its no where near this ridiculous. maybe im just being pissy. i dont know.

You are just being pissy. If you want to talk about the new electric guitars at NAMM, go to the electric guitar forum, if you want to talk about new amps at NAMM, go to guitar gear and accessories, if you want to talk about new acoustics at NAMM, go to acousitc and classical. The pit is for stuff that isn't covered by the other forums, this shouldn't be here.
Quote by 7PlaGues
^ wouldnt it be better to have one NAMM thread so there isnt duplication all over the place? have a general pics thread then a general discussion thread? just an idea.

Why would it be better to have one thread to talk about everything that gets completely clogged up with multiple people trying to talk about different things. There's a reason that there are different sections of the forum.

If you want to talk about electric guitars, there's an electric guitar section.
If you want to talk about amps and such, there's a gear and accessories section.
If you want to talk about acoustics, there's an acoustic section.

It makes perfect sense that there are these separations, otherwise the forums would get incredibly crowded, and it would be virtually impossible to get an answer for a question.