'Bitch move!SHE MOVES!!'
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Lmao, that's......well.....

I wanna see the midget!

Edit: seen the rest.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
He's gettin' close too the cabinet, he's gonna open the cabinet, He's gettin' close too the cabinet, he's gonna open the cabinet, he's openin' the cabinet
Did he pee on it? If not, I'm not interested.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
This is a joke, right? Yeah, of course it is.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
I saw that on the Big Fat Quiz of the Year on Channel 4, Noel Fielding from The Mighty Boosh said "There can't be a midget in there because thats where the bin goes."
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

Trapped in the Closed; possibly the funniest piece of music ever conceived by man. Look up the spood "Trapped int eh Cupboard" on YouTube by MadTV; you'll PYSL.
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...

I saw that on buzzcocks before I think. If I had a working bladder I'd piss myself laughing.
My friend got the DVD for free; it's hilarious. I want him ot release the rest. It's genius!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Weird Al Yankovic version is ****ing awsome. Trapped in the Drive-Thru
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
So funny
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Obviously just a publicity stunt to make people forget the "pissing in underage groupie's mouth" scandal. It's still hilarious.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Hahaha, love this so much. It's R Kelly's urban 'opera' called Trapped In The Closet. I've seen all 12 parts, every single part has the same melody and structure, it's great. The story of the whole thing is so wierd and f*cked up though, I was laughing all the way through. Especially the parts where R Kelly pulls out his gun and points it around menacingly for no real reason.

Apparently 6 new parts are coming some time this year. I wouldn't be surprised, part 12 doesn't really seem to end the story.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Dear shit, I just watched all 12 parts. That was entirely awful.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
ROFL, I'm watching all of this, back to the midget episode again. I swear, if he makes new episodes, he should at least have a different beat for every episode.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I thought this particular video was a joke of his previous episodes. But after looking it up on wikipedia it seems that this is serious.

Bloody hell. He's lost it.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Has anyone else watched the other ones?

And the midget said "God I think I just shitted on myself!"

brnh.bandcamp.com
I really wish that was fake.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !