can't be arsed

sorry but goths ftl
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
the internet speaks the truth, now go turn yourself in
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
That's just way cool!:P
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
I hate how they say 'Goths attack our religion' when that site is a blatant attack on the gothic/satanist religion.
Quote by Rockwolf
I hate how they say 'Goths attack our religion' when that site is a blatant attack on the gothic/satanist religion.

most goths arent even satanists. thats whats so funny about it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
satanists arent even supposed to kill children or anything like that..........they just have problems (those people who killed everyone)
The person who put that site up needs to get some help....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Please, if not for common sense, then for your own peace of mind, stop paying attention to, and reading every piece of bullshit that christian fanatics write.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
oh i dont take this stuff seriously, actually i find it quite hillarious. and theres a lot of suspicion that this is a parody.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
actually come to think of it if they really believed in god and in jesus they wouldnt being saying god hated goths. becasue god doesnt hate anyone he teaches to love all
i love how they have a list of crimes "goths" commit. Even though everyone commits crimes. Its like saying Godhatescrackers or Godhatesblacks or Godhateslatinos. Its dumb. Its funny how Christians seem to speak for God.