Poll: If you'd put all of the Ug'ers in a room, what would happen??
Poll Options
View poll results: If you'd put all of the Ug'ers in a room, what would happen??
An Orgy
20 7%
A Gigantic Jam Session
57 20%
An Anal Orgy
67 24%
Not much
58 20%
Invention of a brand new drug
47 17%
Other (Please say what)
34 12%
Voters: 283.
Page 1 of 3
A question that been on my mind lately..

..If you'd put all of the UG'ers in a room, and lock them in there, what would happen..?
Group buttsecks done to the rhythm of jazzy death metal, with like 50000 guys shreding over it. Some people would begin to eat other people while others would just sit and smoke pot. A few thousand would be complaining about how anything anyone else does has been done before, and another 10000 would probably be breaking their guitars on the heads of the n00bs. The rest would be comparing penis size.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by NovemberRain273
Group buttsecks done to the rhythm of jazzy death metal, with like 50000 guys shreding over it. Some people would begin to eat other people while others would just sit and smoke pot. A few thousand would be complaining about how anything anyone else does has been done before, and another 10000 would probably be breaking their guitars on the heads of the n00bs. The rest would be comparing penis size.

Quote by NovemberRain273

Awesome
oxygen starvation. unless the squishedness killed us all first. there are a LOT of UGers so you'd need a pretty big room. but if you could find one, odds are there'd just be total chaos. with the irregular case of buttsecks.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Knowing UG all of thee above....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I reckon some stoners & users out there would create a drug.

We could make a new cocktail to!

like a Ghandi!
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Draken
All the chat regs would leave and make thier own room.

Ohh you elitists you! *shakes fist*
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by NovemberRain273

You are reading my thoughts. When i'm going to sleep that's what's in my mind last in bed.

But yep. That's great.

nakki
Quote by NovemberRain273

I can tell you one thing: it wouldn't turn out good.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
probably a clash of egos and a hench argument
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Here's a little history lesson for you:

You know Vlad Tepes, right? He was the king which inspired Bram Stoker to write about Dracula.

But other than that, he was a normal flesh and blood guy.

So one sunny day in the 14th century or so, he decided he wanted to get rid of all the beggars, thieves and low-lives in his lands. So what did he do?

He arranged a large feast in a big house and invited all the beggars and low-lives to party and enjoy themselves. So as everyone drank, ate and partied, the guards got out all the crippled beggars (the ones who had no choice but to beg to sustain themselves), and then sealed the doors shut and BURNED THE PLACE DOWN. Problem solved.

Now, this little tale inspires me...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
boom
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
No one would go on UG anymore.
Unless we had tonnes of computers.
Also, we'd make the rockingest song ever - so rocking there would never again be any need for any music and we would rule over the industry with a very articulate iron fist that shreds occaisionally.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Everyone will compete in a big huge battle of the bands sort of thing. And that thing that NovemberRain273 said.
Gear:
Guitars: Jackson RX10D
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Cort Z47
Adam Black Libra Extreme

Amp: Line 6 Spider III
Bugera 6260-212 Combo
A bunch of people would get in a debate over whether speed or emotion is better, and then people would get angry and start fighting and smashing guitars over each others heads, and then a massive buttsecks orgy would begin.
buttsecks...lots and lots of buttsecks. then we'd all sit around and make buttsecks jokes and tell buttsecks stories!
Quote by Mad Marius
Here's a little history lesson for you:

You know Vlad Tepes, right? He was the king which inspired Bram Stoker to write about Dracula.

But other than that, he was a normal flesh and blood guy.

So one sunny day in the 14th century or so, he decided he wanted to get rid of all the beggars, thieves and low-lives in his lands. So what did he do?

He arranged a large feast in a big house and invited all the beggars and low-lives to party and enjoy themselves. So as everyone drank, ate and partied, the guards got out all the crippled beggars (the ones who had no choice but to beg to sustain themselves), and then sealed the doors shut and BURNED THE PLACE DOWN. Problem solved.

Now, this little tale inspires me...

Now thats just cruel..
ahaha i dont know what you guys are talking aboud but sound good to me gotta play some more guitar :0
A buttsecks orgy in one part of the room, some random jamming in another and a group of people browsing UG.
People will you'se their SEARCH BUTTONS!! this thread has been done before about 15 pages of it!!
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Toms' anominous
People will you'se their SEARCH BUTTONS!! this thread has been done before about 15 pages of it!!

Chill
Quote by Toms' anominous

Go away.

Buttsecks orgy obviously
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by ibanezn00b
Everyone addctied to Butts3aks here lol

Only idiots are.
Quote by ibanezn00b
LookS like most of us here are idiots xD

Yes, yes you are.
First off newbs would be killed, second off, a search bar will be a necessity, and third off, therre would be a whole bunch of death metal and people talkng about the same thing right after somebody else had mentioned the topic
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I bet it'll be like all the English people like FronkPies, Dob, and GiantRaven will all just can't be bothered to do anything Then probably lots of sex.
lots of talk about masterbation
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
All choices except "Not much", and there would be a merciless massacre of many users (the n00b late 06ers and the more retarded 07ers would come first).

But noone important would die.

And there would be sub-genre debates as well as the creation of multiple new genres. Mostly metal and rock genres, whether they be shit or fantastic.

And I hope this is a huge fucking room. Over 1000 users won't fit in just any room.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 3