Page 1 of 2
I'm disgusted with myself and most of the people around me almost all the time. It's just the average person's lifestyle. It's gross if you observe it.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I'm disgusted with myself and most of the people around me almost all the time. It's just the average person's lifestyle. It's gross if you observe it.

Me too oddly enough, I just never mention it because I've always thought it ws just me who thought that.
Depends what aspect of yourself you mean.

I used to be a bit when I wasn't as confident.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i do when i have done something wrong
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
instead of 2 bad threads plz make one good thread
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Depends on the day. I may or may not be manic depressive though, so... lol.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Whenever I look into the mirror I get pretty sad..

But then I listen to St. Anger and all my sadness turns into anger and I'm like:
'AAARGH'
This whole day I've been disgusted with myself. I hate just about everyone and everything and that pisses me off.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
This whole day I've been disgusted with myself. I hate just about everyone and everything and that pisses me off.

thats eggzactly how i feel sometimes
Quote by Satch_Boogie
Write a song about it. Im listening to Leonard Cohen, so Im just about pissed with everything including myself. The man knows how to make people feel really sad

I just put on the Wall right when I got home from school. I should tear down my wall
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Yeah on occasion. I just think I can be a better person sometimes and hate myself sometimes. But in the end I realize I have to love myself and trust myself and it counters the disgust I have.
Yesterday I took a dump and, while whiping my ass, I noticed a strange little chunk. I brought it closer to have a look at it. Boy was that a bad decision! I nearly passed out. That was one time I was disgusted by myself.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
If I get a D or below in any examination paper or work, I feel disgusted.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If I met someone like myself today, I'd hate him.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by Red.Washburn77
If I met someone like myself today, I'd hate him.

--Red

Yes, same for me. Perfect explanation.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Never. I'm great.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I'm disgusted if i think of myself last year... I was such a freak, and i ruined with soooo many chicks
Quote by Scarlatti
I'm disgusted if i think of myself last year... I was such a freak, and i ruined with soooo many chicks

Dude, I'm constantly ruining my relationships with girls. I assume acting like a friend will make them think I want them or something. Bad experiences in the past.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I used to be anorexic and any bit of fat I had on my body repulsed me to the point of compulsive exercise. I think that counts on the harsher end of the scale.....

At the moment I am disgusted with myself because I had got quite lazy in my relationship, he got fed up and dumped me
Quote by Muphin
Dude, I'm constantly ruining my relationships with girls. I assume acting like a friend will make them think I want them or something. Bad experiences in the past.

I feel sorry for you, I really do..
all the time... all the fricking time
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by Muphin

Hating metal does that to you.

Then again, I'm disgusted at myself too.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Gman400
Yesterday I took a dump and, while whiping my ass, I noticed a strange little chunk. I brought it closer to have a look at it. Boy was that a bad decision! I nearly passed out. That was one time I was disgusted by myself.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
if i ever met someone like me... i'd hit them in the face and while he was laying on the floor i would kick him into a coma...seriously.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
I'm not disgusted at myself as much as I just have low self-esteem.

I'm way too shy all the time, and I can NEVER think of anything to talk about. I think I'm just a boring person.
i masterbated to a hamster, i was disgusted for a few hours.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by guitarmansmitty
if i ever met someone like me... i'd hit them in the face and while he was laying on the floor i would kick him into a coma...seriously.

Agreed. If I ever met someone like you, I'd hit him in the face and while he was laying on the floor i would kick him into a coma.

On topic, no not really. If I sit and watch other people I do though.

To Paradox321, WHAT GUITAR DO YOU HAVE? I must know.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Die hard metalheads disgust me sometimes..

When they believe that metal is the best genre, and your not a talented player unless you can play 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-12-0-0-0-0 for 4 minutes...

The ignorance pisses me off...

( DISCLAIMER: I BELIEVE THERE IS TALENT IN METAL I JUST DONT BELIEVE THAT IT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST GENRE EVER AND THE METALHEADS WHO BELIEVE IT IS THE BEST GENRE EVER,OPEN YOUR MIND TO OTHER GENRES, INSTEAD OF THE 675 SUBGENRES OF METAL )
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
i'm disgusted with the fact that i'm not beating most of you with a nail bat...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
I'm the only person I'm not disgusted by. I rule. Everyone else sucks.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Page 1 of 2