simply amazing album. i adore vader. i heard em once a while ago-didnt like em for some reasen. about 2 weeks ago i listend to some of their stuff on ymspace and fell in love. I got the discography, but didnt have impressiosn in blood-so i got that-and i gotta say i am very very impressed. Also some kick ass deaht emtal bands come out from Poland, my personal facourites are trauma, azarath, vader and decapitated. anyway, back on topic: what do you gusy think of impressions in blood?
Too me, it's the same old Vader...it's decent but nothing mindblowing. I still prefer De Profundis myself.
I haven't heard Impressions yet, i've only got Litany and De Profoundis.

But both of those albums are rape.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Been intending to pick that up for a while now.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
out of all their albums, id say impressions is one of my fav's theyre early shit was amainzg too though. goddamit vader si justa killer band.
Impressions is a nice return to the Litany-era sound.

On a side note...who's the guy writing most of the lyrics? I noticed that on this album (and some previous ones), Piotr isn't writing all of the lyrics, or even many of them.
Gear:
SX SJB62-5 5-String Fretless Jazz Copy (EADGC)
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Fretted (BEAD)
Ibanez IBZ10B 10 Watt Practice Combo Amp
DR Stainless Steel Lo-Riders
Yamaha Air Cell Straps
dunno. theyres only 3 more guys left (3 right) so if i guess the drummer, and someone else guesses bass, and anotehr guitar...at least one fo us hs to be right
Quote by super666fender
dunno. theyres only 3 more guys left (3 right) so if i guess the drummer, and someone else guesses bass, and anotehr guitar...at least one fo us hs to be right

It's not any of them, unless it's an alias.

SHADOWFEAR
(Lyrics: Harry Maat; Music: Piotr Wiwczarek)

from their site. Who's Harry Maat? I googled for him and came up with a metal photographer (who's a friend of Trey Azagthoth) but other than that, nothing more?
Gear:
Yamaha Air Cell Straps
the only vader song i like is their Raining blood cover
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
the drummer of my band like worships vader

GOD IS DEAD!!! DEAD!!!!
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

That Raining Blood cover is awesome. But there are 2 versions right? A live one and a studio one methinks?
They did the best cover of Raining Blood, evar.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by Blak R Immortal
the drummer of my band like worships vader

GOD IS DEAD!!! DEAD!!!!

And I encouraged his obsession by getting him the cd, sucker.

Also, in the song ShadowFear, at 21 seconds is the coolest part ever. My friend and I listened to it about 50 times.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
As far as I know there is no studio one

It was released as a bonus track on the Japanese (I believe) release of Impressions in Blood.
Gear:
Yamaha Air Cell Straps