6 22%
Caparison Delliger
11 41%
Caparison Horus
2 7%
Caparison Angelo
5 19%
Voters: 27.
Ive had my rally flying V for 7 months now, and i want my next guitar to be absoloutely amazing. So im gonna save up until next Christmas (long way off i know), and add my money to the money i get for Christmas and get something amazing.

ive looked at lots of different guitars, and ive decided i love deans and caparisons.

unfortunately, all i really know about them is:

"deans are the ones dimebag darrel played, that trivium play, that sound good d-tuned have awesome whammy bars and always get voted the best by metal magasines"

and

"capairons are the ones no ones ever heard of that killswitch engage play that sound good C-tuned and have a unique tone"

so i was hoping to get peoples opinions on which one is better.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
The Angelus really caught my eye. It looks like a warped Les Paul.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Caparison
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Caparison ... ive heard good thigna about them, and they look cool
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
I really don't think you should be contemplating either one, since you yourself agrees that you don't know alot about them. Do some research.
Quote by jeowy
Ive had my rally flying V for 7 months now, and i want my next guitar to be absoloutely amazing. So im gonna save up until next Christmas (long way off i know), and add my money to the money i get for Christmas and get something amazing.

ive looked at lots of different guitars, and ive decided i love deans and caparisons.

unfortunately, all i really know about them is:

"deans are the ones dimebag darrel played, that trivium play, that sound good d-tuned have awesome whammy bars and always get voted the best by metal magasines"

and

"capairons are the ones no ones ever heard of that killswitch engage play that sound good C-tuned and have a unique tone"

so i was hoping to get peoples opinions on which one is better.

How do you know you love them, what do you love about them? Sorry, not exactly trying to come off as an asshole, but it's kind of hard not to.
Last edited by El Codyo at Jan 19, 2007,
Wow, this is a REALLY easy question, Dean's are overrated and very expensive for crap besides a few VERY high end models, and Caparisons are not that well known, but are also pretty expensive, except you're getting your money's worth. These two companies are in completely different categories, any Caparison will blow any Dean away any day.

And as for which model you should get, well boy are you in luck, the new 2007 models should be up on their site any day now, and I HIGHLY suggest you check out the TAT model which was discontinued but is now making a comeback, tat stands for through and through because that model is neck thru unlike most caparisons which are bolt ons.
stay away from dean, overpriced pieces of crap.

and BTW, dime played washburn in the majority of his career, dean was out of business.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Isn't Caparison really amazing? I haven't seen any in Scotland but I heard they are just amazing...
Quote by 1fine69
These two companies are in completely different categories, any Caparison will blow any Dean away any day.

Said pretty much what I was going to say... There's simply no competition at all, Caparison. But, you really need to try gear out before buying it, at least I have to. I couldn't see buying a piece of gear off looks or rumours.
Caparison are certainly better quality guitars. That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to be better for you, though.

You need to decide what kind of guitar you are looking for. Do you want a super strat, a double-cut PRS style guitar, or an extreme shape like the Razorback? Do you want a guitar with a floating trem or without? Do you want a guitar with 22 frets, 24 or 27? What scale do you prefer?

The Dellinger, Horus and Angelus are all great guitars. You just need to do some research and figure out which one you think is best for you.
ESP Custom Flying V
ESP Forest GT
Navigator N-LP-480CTM
-------------------------
ENGL Powerball
Peavey 6505
Framus Cobra
Dean hasn't done me wrong yet. I've been playing around on a ZX for years and the only problem I have is the crappy wiring job the previous owner left me.

Razorbacks are really good.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/