OK... i recently bought a Behringer Vintage Distortion VD-1 (Big Muff fuzz copy) and am quite happy with it. I noticed though that when i turned the volume down on my guitar the volume just drops away to nothing (quicker then when i go straight into my amp).

On the packet (or on the behringer website) it say the pedal is a True Hard-Wire Bypass... i'm almost certain this is not the same as True-Bypass (like my modded Wah) so i have decided to try and mod it. I found a website that showed me how to mod my wah so i thought id try to fined a similar website to help but i can seem to find a website to help me mod this pedal... any help?