Realy wierd dream!! Including Kirk Hammett, James Hetfield, Eddie Van Halen, and Dime

So I had this dream the other night that Kirk Hammett, James Hetfield, Eddie Van Halen, and Dime were all standing in one room with their guitar chords hooked up to their guitar, and then going through the wall. All 4 greeted me and then said" ARE YOU PREPARED TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED?!" and i was like "HELL YEAH!" and then all of the walls collapsed! James and Kirk had a house ehight wall of Marshall stacks and a sign above it that said '600,000 WATTS' then Dime's wall, was as tall as houses stacked on top of each other. '800,000 WATTS' Finally, Eddie's wall was as tall as the Twin Towers. '1,000,000,000 WATTS' they all p[layed and when it got to Eddie, he played and i was deafend!!! then i woke up!!!

Note: Eddie's amps went up to 11!

God help me. I'm stupid.

(I shouldn't have posted this thread, should I?)
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Last edited by AngelOfSorrow at Jan 19, 2007,
Quote by AngelOfSorrow
So I had this dream the other night that Kirk Hammett, James Hetfield, Eddie Van Halen, and Dime were all standing in one room with their guitar chords hooked up to their guitar, and then going through the wall. All 4 greeted me and then said" ARE YOU PREPARED TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED?!" and i was like "HELL YEAH!" and then all of the walls collapsed! James and Kirk had a house ehight wall of Marshall stacks and a sign above it that said '600,000 WATTS' then Dime's wall, was as tall as houses stacked on top of each other. '800,000 WATTS' Finally, Eddie's wall was as tall as the Twin Towers. '1,000,000,000 WATTS' they all p[layed and when it got to Eddie, he played and i was deafend!!! then i woke up!!!

Note: Eddie's amps went up to 11!

*cough* So... who wants to tell him?
I know there is no twin towers any more, i was just saying...
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
I was had a dream I was on stage with Black Sabbath playing NIB in front of a neverending sea of people. The night before that I had a dream that I walked into this cottage near my grandparents' house and David Gilmour was there except he looked like Keith Richards and I shredded faster than I'll ever be able to and he was impressed. That was cool.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Wow, I actually laughed out loud. I think it's the way you told it. You seemed like a deaf person who woke up one day with the ability to hear while laying in the middle of a death metal concert.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
no, i can recall a dream more clearly than that. trust me, you can

But has it ever been that organized and followed such a logical order?
Quote by MusicHead32
The night before that I had a dream that I walked into this cottage near my grandparents' house and David Gilmour was there except he looked like Keith Richards and I shredded faster than I'll ever be able to and he was impressed. That was cool.

Bullshit!
You couldn't impress Gilmour with shred, no matter how fast you played!
Quote by jimmyjimjim
no, i can recall a dream more clearly than that. trust me, you can

its true sometimes and still can remember dreams with alot of detail like color and all sorts of stuff

in fact i still remember one in specific cause it was so messed up (not preverted) just really really weird so i remember like where i was and where the trees were and all sorts of stuff about it
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
I once had a dream where I broke my acoustic. It wasn't a fun dream at all
Quote by drevil814

decide for yourself.
my sister was driving past a cove, and then she flipped over the guardrail. i was like, "oh, shit," and i rolled the window down and got us both out of the car. then we decided we needed to get firemen to get the car out, and then there was a sign directing us to a fireman's wifes supper. i thought there would be firemen there so we followed the signs, and then right before we got to the house, there were gunshots down the street so we went in a side alley. there were chinese guys running like a card game/lottery thing, and they didn't give a damn about what was going on. then all of a sudden, some guy ran down the alley past the chinese guys and three guys ran him down and shot them. then, two of the guys left, and the chinese guy took the other gunman's gun and made him buy lottery tickets. then i went inside and there were these big kids from my latin class eating peanut m&m's. don't ask me how i remembered everything. it was just so random.
Quote by Tarzan_man
So was this a wet dream then? Kirk had you bend over after Eddie solo'd?

Wow. Get a life while you're at it...
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by bambi_slaughter
Bullshit!
You couldn't impress Gilmour with shred, no matter how fast you played!

lol, and that's why it was a dream...
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Quote by metallinutter
haha pointless but i like weird dreams. i also like your bravery to post this. nice

METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by drevil814

Purely out of interest (your's, not mine), many of my dreams are much more logical than this one - granted many of them are also very obsure and weird. As for recall, depends on the person and the "training" they've had. I have several books full of dreams that i've written down. Sorry to go off topic
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Quote by AngelOfSorrow
Wow. Get a life while you're at it...

pffft Atleast in my dreams, I'm the one doing Kirk
Kirk takes it up the ass from James. Eddie wishes he could get in, but James already ripped his asshole so he has to sit out.

Dime is drunk off his ass laughing at them.

Oh wait, you were talking dreams...
Ehehe, weird dream you had there!

I once dreamed I was on a fair (you know ferriswheels and popcorn stuff) with the members of System of a Down.. I was just walking there with them and just talked with them, John was vey quiet though .
I often dream that I like talk with members from bands I like, but it's always that I'm very calm and they are very excitingly asking question to me....

Psst, a little secret, I once dreamt that I woke up in this huge bed with white blankets and huge white soft pillows.... and on side was Joel Madden and on the other side there was Benji Madden, sleeping. And I was like: ' , , .'
And no, I'm no Good Charlotte "fan"(!).
Last edited by Cizzie at Jan 19, 2007,