(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GiantRaven
Yes, and yes

Yeah, what the gordito said.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
i wish there was a forum that was filled with just as many idiots and exciting/funny threads, cept without talking about music. that's the only downside to this forum.
UG - Best guitar forum? It is likely. UG is a nice friendly place, and although we've recently been infetced with noobanism, we are all good. There are probably larger forums out there though.
God damn yes. It may have its fair share of stupid people but their are alot of great people here too!
Yes there are bigger, and hell no... UG is one of the worst. Harmony Central is way better...
There is probably some anime role playing forum with half the internet population somewhere.
well the old MX forums are okay, they have a good music community, but this place is better with the pit and guitar related shit.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Is bigger necessarily better though? if there weren't so many noobs (note: only time i'll say noob instead of virgin. although i did just retype it) and multi-users the forum would be more of a community rather than thinking 'who the **** are you' to whoever posted above you
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
yeah its great here. everyone gets puttsecks and ass raped...good times.

Shush, you've been here for a month.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I'd say we've got a pretty great community. But then again, I havent been anywhere else.
There are far biggerforums than UG, however this is the best forum I've seen so far.
Maybe because there are mostly guitarplayers here...
there are bigger ones, yes.

this is my favorite, and the only one i frequently visit though.
I'll put it simply: you won't find other 'family friendly' forums with "carrot skinned by some girl" in the name of threads.
Yea it's the best.
UG is a great forum. You have the pit for entertainment, and when you need good advice or need to learn something for guitar their other forums are excellent. Musician Talk forum for the win, so much to learn there.
epic7734
Even though I got banned on this one..it is still the best.
hey guy!
I believe the xbox.com forums have a TON of members....everyone who has xbox live has an account on there. haha
I looked at some other forums while I was banned, and they don't come close to ours. There are retards everywhere, no matter where you go (even science sites were abundant with surprisingly stupid people). UG has more colorful members and more interesting discussions, not to mention more musicians (duh!).
well it's a hell of a lot less nerdy than the gaming forums, a lot more specific than the usual 'omfg forum' forum, the overall IQ is (just) higher than the average chat forum, and the people are helpful enough. also, it's better on the eyes than harmony central. ugly forum.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Yes its a good forum;

Entertainment value is always high +

Lack of up-their-own-arse puesdo intellectuals who think they have amazing forum etiquette. +

Quite big yet still a great community feel with good regulars +

Much better than say, MX tabs forum. +

Discusses almost anything +

Informative +

I imagine the World of Warcraft forum would be huge, that's probably the only one I can think of, off-hand.

UG is definitely the best, though. I base that solely on my opinion, though.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Shush, you've been here for a month.

lmao
Quote by CowboyUp
There is probably some anime role playing forum with half the internet population somewhere.

You're actually correct. Go to www.big-boards.com and look for yourself. Gaia online has a population of over 5,000,000.

UG is the best forum ever though. :p
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
LG was the best, UG is the biggest, one i know of that is
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
There are undoubtably bigger forums. But this forum is probably the best. But then again this is the only forum I've been on for the last 2 years.

BTW in absolute number of members Ultimate-guitar is the 56th biggest forum in the world.
Last edited by RandyVanHendrix at Jan 19, 2007,
We are the best there is. I mean, look at Sarah- our wonderful chat moderator person. She is probably the greatest human being on this planet.

...I'm still perma-banned from chat ...
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
This is an excellent forum.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by Nelsean
You're actually correct. Go to www.big-boards.com and look for yourself. Gaia online has a population of over 5,000,000.

UG is the best forum ever though. :p

ug is in number 293, not the b iggest fotrum, but one of the best
Page 1 of 2