Page 1 of 3
We are a band called The Assult!Were a death metal band.we need a logo bad!Were willing to pay but if you'll do it for free then God bless you man.If you can make us a logo post here or send it to scooby_2720002000@yahoo.com

Thank You
Do like... an assault rilfe crossed with a guitar or someshit like that, with ASSAULT wrapped around it in a circle. Im too lazy to draw up somethin like it
meh I'd do it, i did this for free last night for someone else on here

what exactly are you looking for?
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
i like that idea but im not an artist so i can't do it myself(it will come out crappy).Plus if someone does decide to do that it can't be like light looking remember death metal.
im looking for just something i usally focus alot on the font so if you could do that for me thank you
i'm thinking black, grungy, ripped background, some kind of artsy assault rifle immagery, and the words THE ASSAULT! in steel letters along the bottom? just shout if that's not what you're looking for...
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

wtf you done this 2 days ago i sent you some ****ing logos by email stop wasting peoples time you prickj the other day your band was called nerotica so **** off i ent wasting my time tonight
Quote by Dummo
We are a band called The Assult!

is it assult or assault? not being a smart ass seriously asking. there are many people on here that dont speak very good english i thought it might mean something in another lang.
I'd do the outline of either your band members or a guitar with bullet holes round it. Like know how in Ali G they all shoot him and he deflects everything and then theres an outline of him on the wall? Kinda like that.
Wow, is it not a bitch typing that e-mail address into websites, or giving it to your friends?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
wtf you done this 2 days ago i sent you some ****ing logos by email stop wasting peoples time you prickj the other day your band was called nerotica so **** off i ent wasting my time tonight

:\
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

lisen we took a look at our name and were like nerotica sounds a little homo so we were tring to think of one and we were like how bout the assult and i was like hell ya man and don't get so pissed over it man bands change their names alot in real life but i think were sticking with this
I'll be trying something

Gimme 10 minutes

EDIT

Is the name "The Assault!" or "Assault" ?
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Go with assault, not "The Assault". If you wanna have a "The" it has to be long enough to justify it.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Yeah, considering it's spelled right that way.

hahaha funny but not everyone is perfect
If I could post pictures, there would be a fluffy bunny right here. He would have a pink dog house in the background, upon which the name assult would be witten. With sunflowers and daisies sprinkled on the green countryside. And happy butterflies!

>.<

I like the guitar/bullet theme though >.>
Okay check it out. I dunno if thats you wanted but whatever, I like it. I'll remove the watermark (cynoxx) if you plan to use it.

Edit :
Lol I realised that I havent done anything you wanted. Whoopsies.
Attachments:
assault.png
The assault.png
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
well if someone could do the guitar and Nightmare can do the thing hes doing i can compare them and see with one i like better because they both sound awsome
^ Who? Me or him?
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
nice job nightmare but there is still something missing and whats with the like raining fire going on there?
well both of you now but keep up the good work there is something missing.
nonono nightmare you heard me wrong. I said there is still something missing and not to hurt your feeling but thats not what a death metal band's font whould even look like, but please try to figure out what is missing
weneedmerch.com

this guy does awesome logos, check out this one he did for my band<br>
<br>

(Invalid img)
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Oh I see what you mean... That might be hard but i'll cook something up.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
whoops didnt work, crap.

well if you want to see it its on our myspace ( this isnt a promotion, i actually qiut this band, im just trying to help.)

sitting shiva logo
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Page 1 of 3