i was reading a thread earlier about a guy who bypasses his preamp on his combo with a basspod. i have a korg Ax3000-b modeling processor, but i dont know if it can bypass, anyknow if i can?

thanks for the help
My gear:
Spector Legend Classic (4 str)
Ampeg BA115
Korg AX3000B Modeling Processor

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop" club. PM C.C. Deville to join
Well it all depends on the combo. If you've got AUX imputs on the combo and AUX ouputs on the moddleing processer and connected them that would normally bypass the preamp. Also if you have an "amp in" imput that often skips the preamp. The long way to do it is to figure out the EQ settings that are flat on your combo but this changes. Its not always just all Eq's in the middle. A lot of the time its close to max mids with low treble and bass.
If you tell me what combo you have i might be able to tell you what the flat settings are.
Never plan anything - it's much more fun to go and do something else. The most surprising thing about planning is the faliure that seems to always succeed it.

Sir John Harvey (Changed a bit - couldnt remember the original.. Meh, this one's tonnes better :P)
i have a behringer bx600
My gear:
Ampeg BA115

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############

should have noticed in your sig :p, Anyway, i know the BX600 has an Aux in so if the korg has an aux out then but some wires to connect them and your set. Even easier i think the "power amp in" thing might work, so try connecting the korg directly into that. IF not then i know close to the flat eqs for the Bx1200, In simple words: Bass at around 11 o'clock, low mid around 2, high mid around 2 and treble at 3.
Never plan anything - it's much more fun to go and do something else. The most surprising thing about planning is the faliure that seems to always succeed it.

Sir John Harvey (Changed a bit - couldnt remember the original.. Meh, this one's tonnes better :P)
thanks man
My gear:
Ampeg BA115

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############