33 58%
Herman Li
4 7%
I'd kick both thier asses
14 25%
I'm a stupid emo **** who doesn't deserve to live
6 11%
Voters: 57.
This is NOT a poll on who's music is better, just on who'd kick eithers ass. Fanboys, stay out. You won't like this thread.
Clearly John Myung. Herman Li looks like some kind of wet dog could just kill him. With a breath.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Well Herman Li probably has the Drunken Master kung fu. But Myung, on the other hand, is obviously a silent monk of Shao Lin, and as such, he'd definitely pwn Li. Besides, Herman would probably trip in his own hair and fall over and break his neck in a fight, anyway.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
they're both fags and would probably end up cuddling eachother.

...that is until bruce lee comes in and give them a swift kick in their shitmusicmaking asses.
I was watching Dream Theaters "Score" and apparantly he was well into martial arts at one point. So Im going with John Myung.
Myung. As much as I like Li, he would be drunk to stand/see/be concious.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
John Myung, Li has the physique and appearance of a woman and obviously tries to make up for this by playing at 46768798755312244bpm and apprently he cant even do that properly, ive heard that dragonforces live show is appaulng.
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
John Myung. his muscles are huge, at least in his forearms. Herman Li eats penis.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

@ the dude to mention live shows: It is sometimes (sometimes they're drunk, other times the sound crew at festivals suck) but trust me: When DragonForce turns is on. They own everything....

That said...Myung is obviously a silent ninja and would thus win...plus he plays bass.
I think this should be a tag team. those two against Kerry King and Zakk Wylde, just to give this thread a twist
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
Quote by Dr.Tomahawk
I think this should be a tag team. those two against Kerry King and Zakk Wylde, just to give this thread a twist

Dude, the azns got Kung Fu. That'd be so predictable it'd be boring.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I could take both of 'em. But Myung would win....barely. It would be a glorious match.
Self-Improvement is Masturbation
Myung man, Li may look impressive but mehh, not quite all there
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
I don't think a bunch of slapping and hair pulling would count as a fist fight, but oh well Myung.
epic7734