I am asking if anyone has any guitar parts they no longer want. There is nothing too small, strap buttons, tuners, anything. These parts are for a boy who is apart of a family that has come across extreme financial troubles. He has a great interest in this, and i want to help him out. I would pay for any and all shipping. Thanks for listening.
Dude! Stop posting everywhere about this. Its a big scam. You arent sending this to another family. You are using it for customizing stuff yourself. Look:

Quote by claptonblackie
I am swapping parts back and forth nad customizing my guitars. Well, in the jack cavity, there is a bunch of this white powder. What is it used for?

*reported* noone post in here after this post.
you stupid idiot it is used to keep the electrical connections good **** you ass hole earn your shit like the rest of us at least we have dignity to ****ing little ass ****er
Quote by jamie_4061
tall metally disabled child
looking for similarlly tall metally disabled boy drummer
to play in his new band "penis strokers"
**** all you guys. This is true mother ****ers. i do build my own guitars, and guess what? We all dont have the cash to buy em. So sit down, and sut the **** up, you stupid ****. if someon wants to give me free shit, let em do it. Stay off my posts if your not gonna be any help. if you want a fight, go talk to your mom. So **** off, all you ****ing little incompetent wannabes. btw, its NOt for "Keeping the connections good", becuase the White powder isnt ON the ****ing wires, you face****s. It IN TEH CAVITY. Last time i checkes, You dont apply your wiring to THE ****ING SIDE OF THE INSIDE CAVITY. wow. All you ****ers, just step the **** off! This forum is to gain new info WHICH ****ING INCLUDES ME ASKING FOR FREE MOTHER ****ING GODDAMNED ****ING GUITAR PARTS!!!!!! STEP THE **** OFF!!!!!
Last edited by claptonblackie at Jan 19, 2007,
Just because i customize guitars and dont have money and know someone who could use some parts, doesnt make it a scam. It said "I build and customize my own guitars", not "I need parts for MY guitar that i am building." If i had the parts to give, i would. But.....i really dont. Im just ashamed no one is willing to give up anything. not even a goddamned tuner!....or a cheap ass single coil from ****ing JCPenney! . If someone need my help, and i had the parts, i would help a fellow out. ****.
Quote by claptonblackie
Just because i customize guitars and dont have money and know someone who could use some parts, doesnt make it a scam. It said "I build and customize my own guitars", not "I need parts for MY guitar that i am building." If i had the parts to give, i would. But.....i really dont. Im just ashamed no one is willing to give up anything. not even a goddamned tuner!....or a cheap ass single coil from ****ing JCPenney! . If someone need my help, and i had the parts, i would help a fellow out. ****.

Keep in mind that not everyone will have parts lying about, most people here buy their guitars brand new or second hand and if they are changing a part on them, it's usually the pickups the tuners or the strap locks. Which the left overs probably have been used in another guitar or something.
I am aware of that, but you guys gotta keep in mind too, im just asking "If" they have them. If not, then they should just ignore the threade. Sorry for spazzin out, btw.
lbc has been warned, threadstarter got warned twice and then banned. And this is closed.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!