K so I've been playing for almost 9 months and my only question is if im progressing the way I should be if im trying to eventually make a living from playing guitar?

So basicly after 9 months I can already play Michael Angelos "No Boundaries" almost perfectly. I can play all the good Pantera solos with ease, I can play "Eruption" perfectly (I kno plenty of songs, but those are just some hard songs I kno)
and im already starting to begin learneing some Satriani.

I also get lessons and I know a good amount of theory.

So do you think Im I on my way?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 370DX
Ibanez TS9Dx
Marshall Dsl 401

Quote by Draind
i've had my eye on the mesa boogie line, my price range is under $600.

Quote by batman123
maybe you could buy a picture of one for 600, and just pretend for awhile...

well i've got good news and bad news.

bad news, your not going to be the next Dimebag

good news, you could make a could living as a politician because

your

FULL OF SH!T

noob do you think the people on here are idiots? now tell us what you can really play
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
I have a feeling that you know the answer to your question and are just expecting praise.

With comments like "So basicly after 9 months I can already play..." you know that you are ahead of the crowd at your playing time.

That aside, yes you are progressing at an astonishingly fast rate, if everything you say is accurate.
... I don't believe you.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
kay dude, post a video of you playing no bounderies and prove your worth. cause i know your full if shit. anyway, just cause you got the moves doesn't mean you've got the grove. ya know what i mean? think about it.
Quote by rooster456

LMFAO!! T**t!.
erm..i'm really worried because i have been playing like 9 MONTHS!! and i can ONLY play michael angelo..... am i progressing well enough...?'
I smell bull s**t
I really wanna see a video of No Boundaries, I demand that you post one now, otherwise don't lie about your skills son
actually yeah*reported* as spam, cause this is BS
Quote by rooster456

Is that like 9 months of practise where you dont eat or sleep? If you can seriously play No Boundaries and Eruption already, thats ridiculous. I hope this is a joke, because without any evidence , pretty much no one at all is going to believe you
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
hey hold on, my bullshit detector just blew up
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
I have edited it to an accurate level of playing from a BS'er like you.

K so I've been playing for almost 9 months and my only question is if im progressing the way I should be if im trying to eventually make a living from playing guitar?

So basicly after 9 months I can already play Deep Purples 'Smoke on the water' almost perfectly. I can play all the good Green Day solos with ease, I can play "I Miss You" perfectly (I kno plenty of songs, but those are just some hard songs I kno)
and im already starting to begin learneing some Chords.

I also get lessons and I know a good amount of information about the life cycle of a mouse.

Quote by sofubar

So basicly after 9 months I can already play Deep Purples 'Smoke on the water' almost perfectly. I can play all the good Green Day solos with ease, I can play "I Miss You" perfectly (I kno plenty of songs, but those are just some hard songs I kno)

I also get lessons and I know a good amount of information about the life cycle of a mouse.

amen to that

beer all round on me(exept for threadstarter)
Quote by rooster456

Quote by sofubar

*Owned* if your telling the truth, yea id guess your doing alright lol
Last edited by MistyMountainer at Jan 19, 2007,