anyone know where i can get a left handed neck, neck through style. stew-mac and carvin only make right handed ones..
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
it's the same thing. just flip it, and voila, a left handed neck with a reverse headstock!
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^ you could do that, but youde need a Nut change, have reversed controls, and have to flip your trem. inorder for the guitar to be "normal"

i'm not sure, but i think Jackson has a few models made for Left Handed ... they are high end pricing though (you just know that since you want a neck thru) look at the SELECT SERIES on their site
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
i dont mean a neck through guitar, i mean a neck through neck, that i can buy. and build a guitar with.. and i could flip it around, but i dont really like reverse headstocks. and the position dots would be on the wrong side of the neck
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
you can get the carvin one with a paddle. and the fret markers aren't the biggest deal, tilt your guitar a few degrees and look at the ones on the fretboard.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Why don't you just make one? It'd be a lot easier, plus you can have all the specs to your likings. I'd assume since you're making the body for it, you've got some of the tools to make the neck.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Quote by tubab0y
you can get the carvin one with a paddle. and the fret markers aren't the biggest deal, tilt your guitar a few degrees and look at the ones on the fretboard.

i think he means side markers ... most people (i think? well i do at lest) only use the side markers to look at if i need to ... i never look at the inlays ...
so if he is like me, it would pose an issue
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by TinTin8
i think he means side markers ... most people (i think? well i do at lest) only use the side markers to look at if i need to ... i never look at the inlays ...
so if he is like me, it would pose an issue

Did you even read Austins post? He addressed the issue with the side dots.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'