im looking to buy a 72 fender deluxe. i play mostly pop punk and indie. a lot of people say in reviews that the humbuckers give off a lot of feedback when the guitar is loud. i cant really crank it at the music store, because they wont let me. if i buy it, i will run it through a mesa dual rec, and an orange 2X12 cab. let me know how this guitar sounds. thanks.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
ok i guess not.........
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
my friend has one and it sounds awesome. i really like the pickups. the bridge pickup is a little too trebly for me though, but i didnt play around with his settings much so you can probably fix that. he plays some metal with it sometimes and it sounds good. but i think it would be great for pop and indie. id go try it at guitar center or something though
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
cool, thanks man.
Quote by NeverMeant