Ok so i sent an email to behringer asking about cab compatability and this is what they sent back.

>Thank you for writing, Ian. The cabinet itself should be compatible with the GMX212 in a stereo mode, you should be able to connect it to the amp, but will not be able to run the internal speakers, as it will drop the speaker load below the recommended impedance. As far as sitting the amp on top, the slant cab may be too narrow.
>
>We hope that we have been able to help you with this information.
>
>Best regards,

Heres what i wrote

>I have the GMX212 and im looking into buying a Behringer BG412V cab to go with it like the one here http://www.music123.com/Behringer-BG412V-Speaker-Cabinet-i156891.music . I need to know if the ohms and watts on the cab and the amp would be compatible with each other because i know nothing about electrical currents. Also would my combo amp be able to sit on top of the slant cab without falling? Im worried that the top of the slant will be smaller than the bottom of my combo amp. Thanks in advance.
>
>Ian

What do they mean by "not be able to run the internal spekaers"?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Ok, I am not expert on these matters at all. I reckon what they mean is that when you plug your combo into the cab, that it will play through the cab, but not through the speaker in your combo. Even if your combo doesn't fit on the top, you can always put it on the floor or whatever
Quote by Chimpy101
Ok, I am not expert on these matters at all. I reckon what they mean is that when you plug your combo into the cab, that it will play through the cab, but not through the speaker in your combo. Even if your combo doesn't fit on the top, you can always put it on the floor or whatever

Yeah thats kind of what i was thinking. I know for a fact it will work w/ that cab because in my manual it has a diagram of that amp being hooked up to that exact same cab.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.