ok, so i made a thread before about good gigging amps and i decided on getitng the cube, but before i go out and buy it, will i be able to put a wah/pedals through it, because if i cant could you list amps similar to that please

thanks in advance
of course you can. I don't know if there's a special line-in for fx on the cube in particular but you just can put it between your guitar and the amp.
***I'm not English-speaking so sorry if there's something wrong***

Gear:

Peavey Raptor 2 (Strat cop)
Ibanez SAS-32 FMDRS
Gibson accoustic from the 50s
Aria accoustic
Peavey amp
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100
Ibanez LowFi7
uh...yeah....you can use pedals with any amp...they go between the guitar and the amp...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
uh...yeah....you can use pedals with any amp...they go between the guitar and the amp...

oh ok, its just that someone i know said they dont go well with amps like the roland cube, also would it be worth holding back and saving up for a head + cab and if so which ones would you recommend??
"They don't go well" means that pedals might not sound as good as they would through a proper tube amp. Still, it'll work, and sound good.
Compatability is only an issue with footswitches for amps. A wah or distortion pedal of that sort has absolutely no problem hooking into one amp, and then going into another. you can even run two or three pedals into each other. it just takes alotta chord.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
u no wut i mean
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby