A friend and I were playing Ocarina of Time one night into the wee hours of the morning. My friend had been running into the wall in the ice cavern for about 10 minutes before realizing he had done that. We hallucinated about manythings, such as Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots breakdancing on our eyeballs and other mysterious things....needless to say, it was wierd....any sleep deprivation stories/hallucinations you've had?
^ haha, im not tired, its only 630 pm here ...this was from former experiance i thought i would like to share
Once I played Rollercoaster Tycoon all night, and when I was in bed I saw a miniture theme park on the duvet which stopped me from getting to sleep because it was so loud.
when I was younger I would stay up all night playing diablo and diablo II on the weekends, when I tried to go to sleep I would see the games as if I was in them. It was pretty sweet
Not really about sleep deprivation, but when I was trying to wake my brother up yesterday morning (after he sat at WoW until like 2am), he said something like this...

What, is it 7:30 already? Wait, does that trader sell some epics until 8 or does that just work as an alarm clock?

I roffled pretty hard.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I was over at my mates several months ago. We had eatten stupid amounts of Pizza and Beer. We stayed up rill 4AM watching Kung-Foo Hustle...And there was a massive thunderstorm outside at the time. Everytime there was a flash...I said "Flash!" 1 Mate would go "AhhhhAH!" and the other would go "Defender of the Universe!".
Twas to say. That was great fun.
Uhm, not to sound like a huge nerd as well, but staying up late and playing that game seriously freaks with your mind. Oh my gosh. The swamp monkey maze + shakey sugar enduced jerky hands = hilarious
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Ah Sleep dementia. Once me and a friend had been up all night playing Need For Speed.. We had gotten to race we coiuldn't beat. Then out of nowhere he starts tearin' it up. I mean really kicking some ass. Then I say damn your stompin thier ass. Then he decides to crash. Apparently he had gotten into some zone and didn't even know he was playing. Until I snapped him out of it anyway. Guess I shoulda kept my mouth shut on that one.
****ing starcraft...
i stayed up all night playing it once then the next day i thought a dragoon was shooting at me and i got ****ing scared
I played super smash brothers on n64 for 20+ hrs when I was 10ish I think, so me and my friend decided to take a break and I literally couldn't walk because I thought I was gonna fall of the platform that was my room. I looked at my friend and I thought he had a giant hammer and I could hear the music still playing even though the n64 was off.
Pretty crazy
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
Quote by cappucino108
****ing starcraft...
i stayed up all night playing it once then the next day i thought a dragoon was shooting at me and i got ****ing scared

lol noob afraid of dragoons? it'd take at least a dozen of carriers to scare me. :/
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
ahem,

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerddds.

...that is all.

I hate it when you play a game so long, you can hear the theme music like it's still playing, it's so annoying.