So today instead of first period we had a guy who was in Burgen Belsen during WWII, and he gave us a talk about life during that time and all the things he had under gone and it was fairly interesting...

So now you're thinking what's this got to do with bad timing, well. the first lesson I had after this talk was..................... German!!

I just thought it was quite ironic having a talk about those nazi bastards and then having a subject on the country

So what examples have bad timing have you experienced...
Share your stories!!!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
thats not bad timing. youre stupid.
#14 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join

I had a friend named Lee. He cast a spell, a spell on me. If me and Lee and KG could be free, flying free tenaciously.
well you're stereotyping all germans as nazis. that wasn't true then either. yeah, slightly ironic, but you're just being ignorant.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by cashewchaching
well you're stereotyping all germans as nazis. that wasn't true then either. yeah, slightly ironic, but you're just being ignorant.

He's right! My grandpa was German and he still got put into a concentration camp? Does that make him a nazi? No.

All i'm getting from that post is that you don't understand the difference between Germans and Nazis.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
No, bad timing would be if he was talking to you, and WW3 started with Germany. Again. That would suck.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
GnR_ROK

your an idiot
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by GnR_ROK
So today instead of first period we had a guy who was in Burgen Belsen during WWII, and he gave us a talk about life during that time and all the things he had under gone and it was fairly interesting...

So now you're thinking what's this got to do with bad timing, well. the first lesson I had after this talk was..................... German!!

I just thought it was quite ironic having a talk about those nazi bastards and then having a subject on the country

So what examples have bad timing have you experienced...
Share your stories!!!

i think i get the point, you're not being ignorant, you're just talking about a crappy ironical moment