what is the difference between these two guitars, and can some one give me a link to where i can find one to purchase, in all colours?
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
r u sure you aren't mistaking a jaggmaster for a jag-stang? i don't remember if there is a jaggmaster. B/c a jag-stang is a cross between a jaguar and a mustang.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
i think you mean Jazzmaster

Jazzmaster:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-62-Jazzmaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=510484

Jaguar:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-62-Jaguar-Electric-Guitar?sku=510482

i personally prefer the jaguar.. the extra switches are pretty useful
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
No I think he means the squier JAGMASTER and the fender jaguar. The jaguar has better pups and tremolo, and the jagmaster doesn't have the rythme circut and is cheaper
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
o i didnt even know that existed^

and obviously the jag will put the jagmaster to shame.. unless you mean the HH jaguar

American Fender > any squier

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by ScreaminBlues25
o i didnt even know that existed^

and obviously the jag will put the jagmaster to shame.. unless you mean the HH jaguar

American Fender > any squier

Jap squier with slight mods/ANY current fender
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
the jaguar depending which one ,the american 1962 reissue is about 1200,suburst,black,white,ocean turiose,ice blue metalic,
a jaguar hh which i think is made in japan is 699,only black,
a japan made barritone jaguar is 699,it is a 27 inch length,only suburst,i personally like my left handed fender japan 66 jaguar,lake placid blue with matching headstock that was 1500,it's well wroth it,i think it sounds better than a usa 62 reissue.
i want a jag very badly. fender did do a lot of crossovers between the jaguar, jazzmaster and the mustang., as well as baritone and HH jags. so it's hard to pin down, but basically it's all mix and match of bodies and pups/pots/switches
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery
-protectingly clings to her jaguar-
IMO, the Jagmaster is a pretty nice guitar. For the price.
Fender have spliced together quite alot over the years.
But it deffinately can't compare to the real deal.
You can pick up a CIJ Jag for about $700/£500.
For some reason they aren't sold in the US, only the USA ones, but they can be imported from japan. Or you can attempt to order from UK. Guitarjapan.com used to sell them. But they seem to have taken the fender part of the site down.
(Invalid img)
jagmaster
i'd say its one of the better quality squiers
if there is such a thing
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
not too bad but i dont like the lack of switches...

Quote by richwatkinson