Okay, whichever one I get will be the first foot pedal I ever get. My friends brother has the Overdrive pedal but I never got to hear it since he won't replace the batteries but I have had my eye on the PD7 for awhile now. I love distortion... HEAVY distortion. Do you think its worth an extra $30 on the PD7 if I'm new. I think its a good idea since I really want it and if I get the $20 one then I might be disappointed because its very simple and well... its purple and thats really gay.

What are your thoughts?
Behringer makes crappy products. Not only will the Ibanez sound better, but it won't break down as much or as quickly.

Don't buy Behringer. Ever.
I bought the Behringer because of the price. Big waste of money. Save your 20 bucks, and some strings. The Behringer is just plain bad. Plus it doesn't give you heavy distortion at all.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Okay, whichever one I get will be the first foot pedal I ever get. My friends brother has the Overdrive pedal but I never got to hear it since he won't replace the batteries but I have had my eye on the PD7 for awhile now. I love distortion... HEAVY distortion. Do you think its worth an extra $30 on the PD7 if I'm new. I think its a good idea since I really want it and if I get the $20 one then I might be disappointed because its very simple and well... its purple and thats really gay.

What are your thoughts?

Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

The Ibanez.
Quote by Charlatan_001

haha So tempting to sig that. Yeah buy the ibanez, i bought a behringer amp and regretted it ever since.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
The Ibanez is practically indestructible! get it
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Do you think should get a 1 year warranty for it for $10 or just hope nothing will happen to it? I hear its pretty freaking indestructible but should I risk it. I mean, I would like to save $10 if I can but would it be worth it?
An extended warranty was the only reason I could take sexy back.

But seriously, for a $70 pedal (that is very reliable in my experience), the warranty isn't worth it.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Quote by Charlatan_001

sigged! lmao
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Do you think should get a 1 year warranty for it for $10 or just hope nothing will happen to it? I hear its pretty freaking indestructible but should I risk it. I mean, I would like to save $10 if I can but would it be worth it?

hear its indestructible? haha, i have gigged mine extensively, and its been fairly abused from time to time, and it shows no signs of giving up

spend the $10 on an adaptor for it, if you use it alot the batteries just die.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.