Alright here we go again, a dammit cover, roughly recorded, I'm the drummer/bassist and lead singer. My friend wants to know what you think of his backing vocals and he does something pretty cool in the interlude. His name is Mike (Guitar_Master92) Tell him what you think Oh mike is also the guitarist.
Thanks guys. http://www.purevolume.com/nobusforharold
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
vocals wern't the best, neither was the quality , it seems like the vocals were really rushed and the whole thing seemed to go a little fast
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
guitar time seemed a little off at the beginning and the vox seemed a bit rushed but the voice goes good with the song, little mistakes on the drums but you guys sound pretty good
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
haha, yeah its our first time we just kinda slapped this together to see what kind of sound we could get with our new stuff. Were gonna Re-do it here soon and take our time and do it slower. We play it live all the time and thats how fast we play so it kinda went like that in the recording. We'll do it again and repost it soon
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
Yeah thanks for the comments, yeah we are slowing it down, we kinda played it live speed and it didn't work to well
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
It's pretty good, like when the drums come in the guitar *almost* seems behind, but maybe its just me. otherwise it sounded reallllly good rock on
Gibson SG
HSS Fender starcaster
Crate XT120
BiG Muff (russian)
FAB chorus and echo
CB 700 drum set