An amazing great band. Before you go saying that there is another thread, well, I know, it just died. Also, I wanted to say that I just found out that Akaias(their lead singer and rythem guitar) has just left. Anways, have you guys heard of them much? Here are some thinks if you havn't

Music

Video, Serpents Embrace
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I have the Serpent's Embrace cd and I didn't enjoy it at all. Not a fan of these guys.
I heard one of their early songs, and it was really awsome. I can't remember what it's called.

edit: Banners of Blashpemy was the song. Very cool.
Last edited by frozen-dirt at Jan 19, 2007,
Yeah Serpents' Embrace was probably their most mainstream album. I still enjoyed it though. Chapter III and Blacken the Angel are probably my favorite. More of a Tr00 black metal style. What didn't you enoy about the serpents album?

And Insideac (note the correct spelling of your name) is that a good thing or a bad thing?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Yeah Serpents' Embrace was probably their most mainstream album. I still enjoyed it though. Chapter III and Blacken the Angel are probably my favorite. More of a Tr00 black metal style. What didn't you enoy about the serpents album?

And Insideac (note the correct spelling of your name) is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Thanks for spelling my name right

And I dunno, whatever you want it to be, really.
Hmm, well, I really like them, I like how they have a different style, good or bad on each cd. Too bad not many people have heard of them and they can't tour to many different places. Still, I love the atmosphere they make and the mood it brings. Especially on some of their earlier albums where some songs had Romanian vocals.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

How do they sound like CoF? For one, they don't have annoying vocals, and two, they are decent musicians. And they started in 95 which is hardly modern day and Emperor only started 4 years before that. THerefore, I win...sorry I just wanted to argue. But don't listen to Serpents Embrace album, go for Blacken the Angel, or Chapter III
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

*Revived*
They are a very talented band. Their sound on Serpent's Embrace is quite different from the earlier stuff but it's all really good in its own way. It's great that some of their earlier songs are in Romanian. Makes me proud to see more black metal musicians from the homeland. I hope they find a rhythm guitarist/vocalist soon.
I got Chapter III a long while ago, listened to it too much, got bored of it and didn't buy any more of there stuff. Haha. Whoopsy.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Chapter III was good in my mind. I especially liked the very first song off it. It started with a T it was epic...if you could get the Romanian lyrics translated. beautiful song, I give them best wishes in finding a new vocalist and rhythm.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Awesome, Embodiment showed me them.

I love the whole of Serpent's Embrace, but the song Cellos for the Insatiable > life.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Well, with the exception of the dancing girls lol, I think this band is pretty lame. I don't see the big deal about them.