Sup everyone. I posted a thread earlier about picking out a new guitar. I decided I would get a ESP Viper 400. I got enough money for one already but I dont know if I should buy it and a amp at the same time or buy it at a different time.

I want a nice not expensive combo amp. I was thinking of getting a Peavey ValveKing 112 or 212. But I hear it gets bad rep around here.
Can anyone help me out? Or recommend a good 1x12 or 2x12 tube combo amp around the price tag of $500-$700.

Oh ya also keep in mind I play hardcore,melodic hardcore and some punk.(Comeback Kid,Set It Straight,Verse,Final Fight,Life Long Tragedy,etc.)

Thanks.
i recommend a randall rg50 TC which is a little more expensive than the peavy but to me has much more tone and warmth to it. It is also very versatile being a tube amp so it will suit any genre from blues and jazz to hardcore punk and metal
Thanks fade2black.That amp aint bad. Its only $600 at SamAsh. I'll take this one into consideration.
Anymore?
B-52 AT-212 or AT-112.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Ashdown's Fallen Angel gets some love around here as a higher gain tube amp, and they're cheap! You can get the 40W combo for $400, or the 60W 4x12 half stack for $600 at Musician's Friend.

Certainly worth a look. So's the 60W B-52 AT-112 @ $550.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
If you can go used definately check out the Peavey 5150/XXX series.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?