Are girls really that dumb, or it's just stupid horny boys who somehow get a kick out of pretending to be a girl on the internet, that are so stupid?

(and if you don't get where am I coming from, look at some of the most recent threads...)
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
I'm a girl...i'm not dumb...well I might be. The only plans I had for tonight fell through when I slipped on some ice and hit my head sending me to the hospital for stitches. :
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
somebody was looking for cybersex wernt they? and then when you went to this "hot 18 year old virgin chicks" location, he turned out to be a 350 pound biker named zeus. And you got ****ed in the ass, didnt you?

God damn n00bz and their cybersex.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Quote by acousticpyro23
I'm a girl...i'm not dumb...well I might be. The only plans I had for tonight fell through when I slipped on some ice and hit my head sending me to the hospital for stitches. :

That sucks.
Quote by acousticpyro23

retard..........
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Metal claw
I didn't really find the recent threads to be "dumb."

You're right, the "yay i just gave my first bj and it ruled!" thread was not "dumb", nor was the "ur breat size!!!!!!!!!11/" nor any of that other crap...
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by ar73m
Are girls really that dumb, or it's just stupid horny boys who somehow get a kick out of pretending to be a girl on the internet, that are so stupid?

(and if you don't get where am I coming from, look at some of the most recent threads...)

Yer i get what your talkin about, something seems a bit off. Perhaps some people have some gender issues.

They probably get more attention that way.