Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Jan 19, 2007,
Thats so pointless
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Wow is that a waste...
Quote by #1 synth
WOW, that was probably the best burn i've seen on here, you get +2 respect points wanttobebetter

Quote by Pan-Tallica
^X2 ... Didn't wahappen already warn you for acting like a mod?

thats hilariously useless.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
wow I want that! So cool!
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Yamaha Pacifica (For Sale)
Zoom G2.1U effects pedal (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
What kind of a retard thought of that....

Let me correct myself there; what kind of retards decided it'd be a good idea to manufacture that?..
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
this time gibson wons, at least the're doing it in the search of new tones (especially with the hex pickups)

but, a computer in a tele, that's just, stupid
Quote by moup
That way when you're on stage and you forget the solo you can always look up the tabs.

Thats the only thing it would be useful for that i can think of. Not nececairlly on stage but j/ jamming. Oh well, my laptop fits in my case the way it is.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
that gibson that you posted in your edit sounds fukin sick tho, the computer guitar, not so hot.
...you wouldnt even be able to see the lyrics or chords..
=deportivo=

"so this guy woke up with 6 different girls on 6 days of the week?"
"yea, isn't that crazy?"
"he must be god"
"...and on the seventh day he rested"
Quote by moup
That way when you're on stage and you forget the solo you can always look up the tabs.

Haha, maybe Dragonforce should look into this

Looks mildly interesting, if a bit useless.
That is so ****ing 1337. You could frag all teh n00b lamerz and jam at the same time!
actually that tele coudl be pretty cool, if it wasn't on the fucking back of hte body and more on the front where the screen woudln't absolutely get manraped. If you could wire the geet sig to the computer you coudl def run some awesome effects, make it a touch screen and it'd almost be like a digital fx pedalboard. I coudl definately see mattbellamy drooling over soemthing like that. I"m sure petrucci woudlnt' mind it either isntead of ahving to leap to step on the back of his pedal board. It was a great idea, poorly executed though.
Quote by The Casualty
It probably sounds like shit.

Why, specifically?