Page 1 of 2
ok well up until a couple days ago i was doin great. My grades were up, i found out this girl i like liked me back and i am starting to really get along with my dad (its a good thing, trust me). Then my principle tells me to cut my hair (we have a hair rule which is bullshit). No big deal right? so i go get it cut and i told the lady to make it proportional and to make it look good. Well after shes done my hair looks like a ****ing bowl, she had already cut it to short so ther was nothin i could do. I go to school the next day and throughout the whole day i get teased and i have numerous people tell me how awfull it looks (im a freshmen). Then i go to talk to the girl and i can tell automatically that she thinks my hair looks awful to, so i ask her out to a dance but she tells me that she isnt sure and she will call me later that night with an answer. I get home and wait for the call but never get it. Next day at school i see her flirting it up with this other guy and when i tried to talk to her she completely ignored me. I get home and im in a rage by then. im in a bad mood so i take it out on my bro cuz he tries to pick a fight and then my dad goes insane and now he wont talk to me. Now im mad and have no self confidence whatsoever all because of some ****ing stupid hair rule. i have to live with a bowl on my head for a couple months and then get it cut again to even it out. How can a school tell me what my image can look like and what it cant? (im in ****ing high school). And does anybody have any advice on what i should do?
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Cut all your hair. You're just having a bad couple days, trust me it will get better. And hair grows back. Besides short hair on a guy is always a good look.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
kill yourself

edit: eh, i don't want to be a jerk. anyway, if that girl dropped any interest in you just because you had to get a stupid haircut to adhere to the school rules, be happy - you were just wasting your time on a dumb b!tch.

as for the rest of the stuff, tough it out i guess but meh. it'll get better. it's not like your hailr makes you who you are.

(that said, i'd never cut mine)
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
bang the girl, kill your dad, throw your bro out the window, behead the person who gave you the hair cut
you'll feel better trust me
edit ^ lol, how many times you gona say that tonight?
Yeah, I just had my hair cut recently. I am still f*cking mad, I hate my short hair. Just slick your hair back w/ gel or pomade and it won't look that bad. Or just use a hat like I do:
Quote by CowboyUp
Pics?

dudede... ythast'sa all i ever see you say..
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
haha, loser.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
Quote by SavageNights
dudede... ythast'sa all i ever see you say..

I usually just take the piss when posting in the pit. I make alot of posts in Musician Talk though that are USUALLY somewhat serious.
Why don't you just shave it off and let it grow back proportionally?

Who knew a haircut could cause such problems?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Nightrain57
ok well up until a couple days ago i was doin great. My grades were up, i found out this girl i like liked me back and i am starting to really get along with my dad (its a good thing, trust me). Then my principle tells me to cut my hair (we have a hair rule which is bullshit). No big deal right? so i go get it cut and i told the lady to make it proportional and to make it look good. Well after shes done my hair looks like a ****ing bowl, she had already cut it to short so ther was nothin i could do. I go to school the next day and throughout the whole day i get teased and i have numerous people tell me how awfull it looks (im a freshmen). Then i go to talk to the girl and i can tell automatically that she thinks my hair looks awful to, so i ask her out to a dance but she tells me that she isnt sure and she will call me later that night with an answer. I get home and wait for the call but never get it. Next day at school i see her flirting it up with this other guy and when i tried to talk to her she completely ignored me. I get home and im in a rage by then. im in a bad mood so i take it out on my bro cuz he tries to pick a fight and then my dad goes insane and now he wont talk to me. Now im mad and have no self confidence whatsoever all because of some ****ing stupid hair rule. i have to live with a bowl on my head for a couple months and then get it cut again to even it out. How can a school tell me what my image can look like and what it cant? (im in ****ing high school). And does anybody have any advice on what i should do?

Why do you have a hair rule? That's really, really dumb. I think you should stick it to the man and start making you hair all crazy and unconventional, and when the Admins get pissed at you, you give them the whole schpiel about conformity and whatnot.

Or if it's also a dress code, then start wearing bullet belts and spikes, etc, and carry a goat's head on a pike.
My hair is to my shoulders and my school tried to tell me to cut it cuz it "Gave the school a bad image"...Like the sluttish girls don’t...anyways I told my principal that I’m not cutting it and he told me he would suspend me if I don’t so me being the dumbass I am I told him to kiss my ass...lol...when my mom found out she flipped. Not on me though she called the school and threatened to take them to court for infringing my amendment...which I don’t think counts in school...but anyways I was in school the next day. About the girl if she ditched you just cuz of hair Trust me as a senior She wasn’t worth you time.
Apologize to your family. And wear a hat or find something that works well with it.

...pics?
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by Charlatan_001
Why do you have a hair rule? That's really, really dumb. I think you should stick it to the man and start making you hair all crazy and unconventional, and when the Admins get pissed at you, you give them the whole schpiel about conformity and whatnot.

Or if it's also a dress code, then start wearing bullet belts and spikes, etc, and carry a goat's head on a pike.

Do the above, and also grow a large beard, paint your face and run around shouting "TRUE NORWEGIAN BLACK METAL!"
Big f***ing deal, get it cut shorter. I'm a freshman and I dont get made fun of.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by ar73m
kill yourself

edit: eh, i don't want to be a jerk. anyway, if that girl dropped any interest in you just because you had to get a stupid haircut to adhere to the school rules, be happy - you were just wasting your time on a dumb b!tch.

as for the rest of the stuff, tough it out i guess but meh. it'll get better. it's not like your hailr makes you who you are.

(that said, i'd never cut mine)

Your unedited post is not funny/cool at all. Seriously...

To thread starter, I suggest you go back to the hairdresser again and get it sorted out. It's only a bad hair cut you'll get over it and I'm sure the hairdresser will sort it out.

There will be other girls + your dad will definatly get over it. Maybe appologise to him and your brother? You'll feel better afterwards, trust me.

Quote by Witch-king
Your unedited post is not funny/cool at all. Seriously...

To thread starter, I suggest you go back to the hairdresser again and get it sorted out. It's only a bad hair cut you'll get over it and I'm sure the hairdresser will sort it out.

There will be other girls + your dad will definatly get over it. Maybe appologise to him and your brother? You'll feel better afterwards, trust me.

I know it wasn't funny or cool. I was just trying to give some non-jerkish advise.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
ouch man
But i must say, getting angery over that shit is just a waste of your time. If that girl liked you cause of your haircut...then shes a ****ing dumb bitch, and there are so many girls out there that wil probally like you for who you are. Dont get worked up about a stupid haircut, your only hurting yourself, seriously. And everybody gets teased for getting a dumb hair cut, its fact. And this isnt the end of your life! youll get over this and in a short time youll look back on this and wish you didnt get so worked up about this incedent and make a thread on it Relax buddy its not worth getting angery about
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

tip: Don't listen 2 ur principal next time

That must really suck though
You should come to my school
We got heaps of guys with long hair

One of my male teachers is into metal
And has long hair

S'kool

I feel your pain though
Back in year 7 i got a lot of my friends telling me to cut my hair just to see what i'd look like with short hair
I said i look crap with short hair
They found out just how stupid i do look with short hair the next week
My mum made me cut it
Gooby Pls.
Quote by ar73m
I know it wasn't funny or cool. I was just trying to give some non-jerkish advise.

I hear that. It's just the post "just kill yourself" is posted so much these days it's not even funny, and suicide is nothing to joke about.

That's like a butterfly effect... That ****ing sucks man.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Nightrain57

Hey the exact same thiing happened to me, literally, except i had to get my hair cut for wrestling or else my hair would be "against the rules."
Quote by Nightrain57

My advice? Quit being a pussy.

First off....cut your hair again adn don't whine about your "beautiful" hair neing gone. It probably looks way better if yo get it fixed up short anyway. Also, the girl is a bitch and isn't worth anything if she's willing to not talk to you at all just because of a haircut. Thirdly, don't you think it sounds kind of pathetic that your self confidence is shot because of a bad haircut?

I know this probably comes across harsh....but honestly, if your life is over because of this, you are going to have some serious complications in your future.

P.S. Since you are only in your first year of highschool, your life is a joke anyway. highschool is a joke....college is where all the fun starts....so don;t sweat highschool. It'll be over before you know it and a lot of the "cool" kids that probably picked on you because of your haircut will be failing at life.
Quote by the_experience
My advice? Quit being a pussy.

First off....cut your hair again adn don't whine about your "beautiful" hair neing gone. It probably looks way better if yo get it fixed up short anyway. Also, the girl is a bitch and isn't worth anything if she's willing to not talk to you at all just because of a haircut. Thirdly, don't you think it sounds kind of pathetic that your self confidence is shot because of a bad haircut?

I know this probably comes across harsh....but honestly, if your life is over because of this, you are going to have some serious complications in your future.

P.S. Since you are only in your first year of highschool, your life is a joke anyway. highschool is a joke....college is where all the fun starts....so don;t sweat highschool. It'll be over before you know it and a lot of the "cool" kids that probably picked on you because of your haircut will be failing at life.

Is college really that good?? or university?
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by preludetowar

overrated to say the least. especially if you're doing engineering.

Quote by preludetowar

Better than highschool....assuming you dont party the entire time away and flunk out.
Quote by the_experience
Better than highschool....assuming you dont party the entire time away and flunk out.

true...but there's a lot more pressure in third level. looking back on it, secondary school was actually a lot of fun, even though i thought i hated it at the time.

well the thing is guys first i already told off the principle and told him i wasnt cuttin it (it was barely coverying my ears for god sakes) so he put me in ISS. if i get ISS again i get sent to another school where all the trouble makers go (just for hair). So i cant really rebel or anything. Also short hair is no big deal but when it looks horrible its a big deal and plus i have a reallyyy big nose so everytime it gets cut my nose seems to grow 10 times bigger. Teasing is childish and i really dont let it bother me but after hearing literally almost every person i talk to tell me how bad my hair looks i get tired of it.
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
^im sure having you hair cut does NOT make your nose look 10 times bigger. you're overreacting.

just make your hair look real ****ing messy.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Haha you got a shitty haircut and it messed all your stuff up. That's awesome
Seriously, the "kill yourself" post was completely retarded.

Kill someone else.
Quote by halfback_712
Hey the exact same thiing happened to me, literally, except i had to get my hair cut for wrestling or else my hair would be "against the rules."

Well, wrestling with long hair would be stupid anyway. Imagine how many times it could get pulled, or get in your face and obscure your vision...
Page 1 of 2