Page 1 of 2
right..

last night my church had this party for the cast of a play they had. i was one of em. and so was my chick. we stayed for an hour or so and left the place to be "alone". yeah. im 17, she's 19 (i rule, i know) and in Malaysia where im staying i can only drive at 18. (damnit...) so she's driving. we went to a secluded place close to a park. we hugged and all, by the time i landed the first kiss of the night, lights start busting through the windshied! i was like, "what the FARK!!" turns out t'was d cops.

You see, Malaysia is a muslim populated country although its multi-racial too. according to the muslim tradition, we cant go kissing or hugging or ANY body contact at all between male and female in public. (do take note were both christians).

anyways, yeah. my balls were shaking by then. they got to the side windows and asked for both our ID. we gave em and they went back to their car to check em out. she was telling me 'what to do, what to do!" all i could say was "relax..relax". They called me out of the car and started questioning me shit, telling me they'll take me to the station to call my parents and all. By that tmie my balls were gone! i was scared as ****!

1) parents disaprove with me having a gf
2) i was caught by the COPS making out with my gf
3) i was supose to be at church

i got to plead my way out after about half an hour or so. so we got off the hook. damn that was a scary night. never thought it'd happen to me. odd thing was, i was chatting with a friend of mine who had the same thing happen to her just 2 DAYS AGO! talk about jinx...

although this is true, i have just wasted apporximately 8 minutes of your time.

peace
KsE

You know they rock.
Next time find a closet. Lots of stuff to do in a closet...
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
i'm sixteen, and my girlfriend's 18.

does that mean i rule?
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
It didn't take 8 minutes to read that, unless your dimwitted ass was referring to the time it took to type that crap out.

Haha, you can't have a girlfriend.
Quote by tossup

does that mean i rule?

No, you rule because you have a Meatwad avatar.
Quote by The Casualty
It didn't take 8 minutes to read that, unless your dimwitted ass was referring to the time it took to type that crap out.

Haha, you can't have a girlfriend.

+1
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
You are a bit lucky. I don't know about Malaysia, but alot of Muslim countries have very strict, very harsh laws. Who knows, you might have gotten your penis chopped off or something.
well it happened to you and deal with it!
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by CowboyUp
You are a bit lucky. I don't know about Malaysia, but alot of Muslim countries have very strict, very harsh laws. Who knows, you might have gotten your penis chopped off or something.

omg...ARE U FARKING SERIOUS!?!
KsE

You know they rock.
Quote by de.sandman

no dude.. they ran a car over this kid's arm once..
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by de.sandman

No need to ba an ass about it. I make a decent post so SavageNights will like me and I get this?

I'm leaving you, and taking the children with me.
I know how it feels to be oppressed man. One time I took my schlong out for this girl at the pizza place and some guy punched me!
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by CowboyUp
No need to ba an ass about it. I make a decent post so SavageNights will like me and I get this?

Pics?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by CowboyUp

noo! dont leave me! i cant live without you!

still. are you serious? about the chopping off oh my big man?
KsE

You know they rock.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
Religion blows pretty hard... and so do police states

A religion controlled gov't sucks even more.

Come to America so you can have all the hot steamy infidel sex you want.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Smokey Amp
Pics?

the mockery continues. I'm waiting for someone to pull a star trek joke.
Quote by Nelsean
A religion controlled gov't sucks even more.

Come to America so you can have all the hot steamy infidel sex you want.

cops dont bother there? i mean sure, maybe not make out. how bout stuff after? foreplay?
KsE

You know they rock.
Quote by tossup

does that mean i rule?

And me I was 17 and I met this girl on a bus she was 19. We talked and out of nowhere she kissed me and I did her that night. Lasted only like two weeks but at least I can say I did an older girl . So I guess I rule too.
Quote by Pacifica112J
There is no foreplay in America, silly!

In America we get right down to business so that you get done before you sober up and realize the woman in bed with you is 300 pounds with crusty armpits.
Quote by CowboyUp
In America we get right down to business so that you get done before you sober up and realize the woman in bed with you is 300 pounds with crusty armpits.

i think im gonna have nightmares

so do the cops screw u up if ur screwing in ur car in a public area, even if it IS a 300pound with crusty armpits.
KsE

You know they rock.
Wait...so you were in Malaysia on your way to church when you started making out while driving, then a cop dove through the windshield to ask for you ID, then he grabbed your balls and shook them until they fell completely off, then your parents called and grounded you from dating until you're 5, then after all this happened, it happened again two days earlier to another friend?

This story is somehow still boring.
Similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago, except it involved going a little further and being in Canada. Boy was that ever an awkward moment.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by CowboyUp

I <3 America
dude what the **** are u doing in malaysia....that country sucks ass
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by de.sandman
right..

last night my church had this party for the cast of a play they had. i was one of em. and so was my chick. we stayed for an hour or so and left the place to be "alone". yeah. im 17, she's 19 (i rule, i know) and in Malaysia where im staying i can only drive at 18. (damnit...) so she's driving. we went to a secluded place close to a park. we hugged and all, by the time i landed the first kiss of the night, lights start busting through the windshied! i was like, "what the FARK!!" turns out t'was d cops.

You see, Malaysia is a muslim populated country although its multi-racial too. according to the muslim tradition, we cant go kissing or hugging or ANY body contact at all between male and female in public. (do take note were both christians).

anyways, yeah. my balls were shaking by then. they got to the side windows and asked for both our ID. we gave em and they went back to their car to check em out. she was telling me 'what to do, what to do!" all i could say was "relax..relax". They called me out of the car and started questioning me shit, telling me they'll take me to the station to call my parents and all. By that tmie my balls were gone! i was scared as ****!

1) parents disaprove with me having a gf
2) i was caught by the COPS making out with my gf
3) i was supose to be at church

i got to plead my way out after about half an hour or so. so we got off the hook. damn that was a scary night. never thought it'd happen to me. odd thing was, i was chatting with a friend of mine who had the same thing happen to her just 2 DAYS AGO! talk about jinx...

although this is true, i have just wasted apporximately 8 minutes of your time.

peace

You live in a ****ed up theocracy, and that took far less than 8 minutes.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by tossup

does that mean i rule?

Not if shes ugly as fuck.
She does go out with a 16 year old..

and thats crazy that you cant hug / kiss in public..
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by LORD V4DER
Wait...so you were in Malaysia on your way to church when you started making out while driving, then a cop dove through the windshield to ask for you ID, then he grabbed your balls and shook them until they fell completely off, then your parents called and grounded you from dating until you're 5, then after all this happened, it happened again two days earlier to another friend?

This story is somehow still boring.

Quote by vlp_dope
dude what the **** are u doing in malaysia....that country sucks ass

Maybe he lives there?

Dumbass.
Pwned! Why don't your parents want you to have a girlfriend?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by The Casualty
Maybe he lives there?

Dumbass.

Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
De.Sandman, about your signature, i dont think the guy is lying..

..I've used to have a short video of something like that

Cant find it now
Page 1 of 2