Page 1 of 2
So how do you get close to girls? and, ultimately in their pants?
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
you go to the relationship thread
member #4 of "i remember when pokemon used to be cool" club
Quote by eflex21
you go to the relationship thread

+100 and a plateful of cookies
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Wow, tonight's Pit is full of awesome.............
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Well...you start be being less shallow...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Don't be shallow. Be nice. Listen to what she says. ACTUALLY listen. Don't just stare at her bosom. Ask her about herself. Respond to her questions.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I think therefore I shred.

My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez VBT700
Fernandes Vertigo Elite
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe
Digitech GNX 4
Booze. And many's of it!
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by ChurchNSkate
Don't be shallow. Be nice. Listen to what she says. ACTUALLY listen. Don't just stare at her bosom. Ask her about herself. Respond to her questions.

That would never work, it's too obvious, most girls can tell when you're sincere, or just want a quick one-night ****.
Quote by yawn
You rape them when they're not looking.

*duh*

So....anally then?
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by yawn
Not if they're blind

Man...imagine BLIND anal rape......

why is anyone helping this kids hes like 12 years old. Wait till ur balls drop and then u can figure out how
My Rig:
ESP LTD EC 400
Yahama Acoustic
Boss GT-8
Spider II Line 6 30
Well if you're asking that kind of question, you should try penis enlargement.
Quote by SavageNights
No, in their mouth mofo
No, in their eyes mofo. They can't see when they're being raped in the eyes.
It depends on the type of girl you're trying to get.

The kind that are more prone to allowing you in there pants rather quickly (but are still not absolutely dirty) if they're attracted to you you'll get there somehow if you don't screw things up. Best place to get them is at a party.

THe more uptight girls....you can't really get into there pants until you have a close relationship for a while. YOu can't base it on getting in their pants or else you will fail (unless you have mad skills at getting chicks). YOu probably have to become their boyfreidn for a couple months first.

Note: this is a generalization....not all situations/girls will be like this. This is only from my own experiences and from other's that i know.....plus a little bit of theorizing and instinct.
You listen to their problems. If the person you like is taken, just be a very good friend of hers, someone she can lean on when times are rough. When her relationship is over you can move in eventually.

Come on people, it's not that hard.

p.s. - please don't use this for evil
Get off my lawn.
Honestly, don't try. Act like you don't care. There you go, but you still probably aren't gonna get any.
epic7734
Quote by Indianian
why is anyone helping this kids hes like 12 years old. Wait till ur balls drop and then u can figure out how

...And your probably 14 and have been on the internet so long that you relish the chance to mock 12 year olds as other people did you.
Quote by cokeisbetter
I applaud your knowledge and humor.

and i applaud with you.

42.. hehe.. those books, and that movie was excellent
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
and i applaud with you.

42.. hehe.. those books, and that movie was excellent
I absolutely HATED the movie. It's one of the most disappointing movies I've EVER seen.

And I'm not even one of those guys who just hates movies and loves the books, but really I think that movie did no justice at ALL to the book.

[/rant]
You start by leaving UG

UG= no girls

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
I would have to say the best way to get in a girls pants is to ask if you can try her pants on....not to difficult
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by The Casualty
That would never work, it's too obvious, most girls can tell when you're sincere, or just want a quick one-night ****.

that or u get the rly dumb ones who dont notice... and one bad thing about that approach is that gets u deeper into the "friends zone" a place where no man wants to be...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
pretend to care about them
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by HawkaLuigi
You listen to their problems. If the person you like is taken, just be a very good friend of hers, someone she can lean on when times are rough. When her relationship is over you can move in eventually.

Come on people, it's not that hard.

p.s. - please don't use this for evil

once again... friend zone... if gonna go for that approach dont be overly reliable or else ull become to good of friends and if that happens ull nvr get in her pants
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Pumpkins4Life

I'll say the same thing I said in the last identical thread:

1) Snap their thong.

2) Hit them upside the head with a 2 x 4.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by RHCP94
I would have to say the best way to get in a girls pants is to ask if you can try her pants on....not to difficult

You'd be surprised to know how many girls I've done that to.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Page 1 of 2