I have ordered a Schetcer C1 Hellraiser FR from a local store in sydney and have been waiting 3 months with no luck what so ever of it arriving at the ware house.

I'm starting to think i should try looking for a new guitar but i cant find any other guitar at that price range that has such great features, look, sound and tone as the hellraiser.

Any opinions on what to get?
can you go to a different store? the hellraiser seems to be one of the best choices for guitars in that range. jackson makes some pretty good guitars too that are about the same price.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Schecter=Yummae. I'd wait ^^. Call and complain, speak to the manager...I dunno...call of the order and order from somewhere else?
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
ye i could buy it from brisbane but it is still going to take a few weeks and i need the guitar asap. Jackson is probably my other option at the moment but im looking for something less mainstream and interesting
you could order it online. Musiciansfriend.com is a good place to go
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
iunno then
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:

Pedals :
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
But ill give u major props for buyin a schecter. I wanted one, but couldnt find an affordable one with a locking trem. there is the damien fr, but guitar center didnt have it, so i got an ibanez which i dont regret getting
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:

Pedals :
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
i find all ibanez guitars are missing something, i think it is cause of the wood they use, they use wood which hasn't fully matured yet and i think therefore dosnt deliver the full sound u'd expect from a gibson or a fender. And i find the tremelo systems are no where near the quality of the floyd rose
well i gotta maple quilt top, and the trem system on mine is smooth. Although, i do wish it would go farther back, thats the only problem.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:

Pedals :
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Its not major, ill live with pullin back and bendin
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:

Pedals :
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by gtdude114
But ill give u major props for buyin a schecter. I wanted one, but couldnt find an affordable one with a locking trem. there is the damien fr, but guitar center didnt have it, so i got an ibanez which i dont regret getting

Damien FRs have Licensed Floyd Roses.
Hellraiser FRs have Original Floyd Roses.
I plan on buying one as my 3rd guitar.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.