Christ you didn't even give us time to answer then
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

you suck
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Obviously either Billie Joe Armstrong or Patrick Stump... next thread....
Quote by Devon_555
Steve Vai, final answer.

Petrucci wipes the floor with Vai

EDIT: But both are mighty fine guitarists
Gooby Pls.
Quote by MaAal_MaAan
Petrucci wipes the floor with Vai

EDIT: But both are mighty fine guitarists

Depends tho... Vai is amazing at emotion and such (IMO better than Petrucci) but Petrucci is a ****ing technique GOD. I say they are both Gods so they cant be compared
*reported* Don't be a dumb ass, threads like these cause flame wars in which I look like the villian.
Quote by Devon_555
Depends tho... Vai is amazing at emotion and such (IMO better than Petrucci) but Petrucci is a ****ing technique GOD. I say they are both Gods so they cant be compared

Emotion > Technique

Though, Petrucci is really bad ass. Not in appearance, but in playing.
pointless thread, obviously UG is not going to come to an agreement on the best guitarist.

Paul Gilbert best shred player I heard and best emotional player I heard. [/thread]
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by moup
Obviously either Billie Joe Armstrong or Patrick Stump... next thread....

Billie Joe Armstrong????? All he does is simple power chords. Angus Young is the best.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob
Billie Joe Armstrong????? All he does is simple power chords. Angus Young is the best.

Irony much?
Quote by .smudged.
t0m d@hl0nge pWn5 4ll teh n00bs!!!111!!!1!!11 t0m 15 teh 1337!!!11z!!!//

there seems to be something wrong with your keyboard....im concerned
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
William Shakespeare
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Quote by CORT noob

You guys are both idiots.

Theres no ONE best guitarist. But Angus Young or Billie Joe arent even close to top.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
Quote by led zeppelin104
jimi hendrix

i mean come on bud, did you seriously think that in a guitar website that has been around since 2003 there wasnt a thread entitled "who is the greatest guitarist of all time"?....are you dumb?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by CORT noob

Incase you were too dumb to realize I was joking.... this is The Pit you know.

Quote by RB cam RB
You guys are both idiots.

Theres no ONE best guitarist. But Angus Young or Billie Joe arent even close to top.

If you took me serious too....