Him looking for fun accoustic/classics songs to play, Him really in to songs like Mood For A Day from Yes or Misty from whoever wrote it. I would love to get some songs in those range of difficulty so I can improve my playing.

Also him looking for songs that would practice my picking appart from chords...

Thank you.
Dreaming of freedom is easy to do
You have to fight and win but never lose.
blister in the sun by the violent femmes is always fun to play.

and as long as you aren't like.... uber hack it's a slight picking workout, as long as you pick all the intro notes and don't cheat and hammer on.
If you like "Misty", you would like "All of me", "Georgia On My Mind", which are Jazz, but sound great on an Acoustic.

If you are after rock, anything of "Creedence Clear Water Revival" sound really raunchy on an acoustic IE "Proud Mary" "Bad Moon Rising" & "Down On The Corner".

Hope this helps

~ DJ
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Hey Djaye can you send me some tabs for all of me, the song sounds great.
Quote by fru_rocks
+1

I wish people would just look, you have no idea how irritating trawling through threads worth of "lolz, what songz should I play?" is.

Amen.
theres alot of different take for all of me and just to see go search all of me on ultimate-guitar, theres about 40 pages of songs... and Ive look accros the what song thread but did not find anything i feeled like playing... sorry if one more thread on about 3000 is disturbing you guys...
^ If 40 pages of song suggestions provides nothing you feel like playing, what makes you think this thread would be any different...?
Quote by Furious Bob
theres alot of different take for all of me and just to see go search all of me on ultimate-guitar, theres about 40 pages of songs... and Ive look accros the what song thread but did not find anything i feeled like playing... sorry if one more thread on about 3000 is disturbing you guys...

Don't you think that in a 40 page thread, there could quite possibly be several songs from different genre, and any that aren't in there, and aren't likely to turn up in a thread identical to 3000 others just because its yours.