The Theory

Go here to learn about the infamous air guitar, its strengths & weaknesses, and, above all, how cool/pimp shit it is!

(discuss)
or you could just pick up the guitar and play the song

i might not have my facts straight , but im almost 100% certain that it would be so much cooler
Whoa they even have a picture of the famous Oxygen air guitar. Its like the cadillac of air guitars. I wish I could buy one.
Quote by Ranxston
Whoa they even have a picture of the famous Oxygen air guitar. Its like the cadillac of air guitars. I wish I could buy one.

And woah, St-Catherine is deep, isn't it? Just asking
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by real_québécois
And woah, St-Catherine is deep, isn't it? Just asking

Maybe for you, but its less deep that in a hole far from everywhere in gaspesie where I lived.
Quote by Ranxston
Maybe for you, but its less deep that in a hole far from everywhere in gaspesie where I lived.

*compassion extrême* , not kidding, nothing is a hole compared to Gaspésie...
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
we actually play guitar... we don't need to pretend...
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
^ but...can you bring your regular guitar with you EVERYWHERE? I know regular guitars pwn air ones, but if you feel like playing guitar in a 2x4 box, i dont think your les paul will fit
Quote by TheClincher
^ but...can you bring your regular guitar with you EVERYWHERE? I know regular guitars pwn air ones, but if you feel like playing guitar in a 2x4 box, i dont think your les paul will fit

i don't think i would fit in a 2x4 box... and i don't have a les paul... i don't like them very much
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
of course someone has to change it to saying
He has also won numerous awards for his skill at the electric guitar and for penis length (100").
What condition is it in? If you are imagining a used air guitar, you will want to make sure it looks good, for this you may need to use more of your imagination.

Don't buy an air guitar that has been burned down by Jimi Hendrix. It won't work

Don't buy air guitars that you can actually see. If you can see an air guitar, it's very, very dirty
# NEVER buy air guitars from Cthulhu the elder god, as they're likely to be slimy, and the the customer service department is likely to nibble on your legs.
# When shopping for an air guitar, Cthulhu suggests ignoring the previous statement.

I love uncyclopedia.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
yes, indeed....but remember, never, EVER, let your air guitar bye trees....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, (just dont do it)
I remember when I about 13 I used to play air guitar with a tennis racket or a baseball bat to Metallica.
Gear
BC Rich guitars
Crate amps

Heres my thrash song guitar demos - Thrash demos
i got my air guitar half price on ebay, it was such a bargain

air guitar = left hand/metal sign and right hand/OK sign
some comedian did a bit on that