Page 1 of 2
Well...this kid want's to fight me and he probably has like 6 inches on me and is a little stronger. How should I fight him!?
Quote by schecter_elite
But yeah, do some moshing at a fall out boy concert, it's fricken awsome.
Make a thread on UG. Now that you've done it, you shall win fo' sure.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
dont fight. You can get sued, suspended, screwed out of school.

But

If its unavoidable, let him swing, catch his fist, throw his arm across his body, making him step with the same side food that he swung with. As he steps, knee hiim in the nuts, when he bends over, elbow him in the back of the head like in splinter cell. That should knock him out.
Ive seen fighting in boxing, ufc, and martial arts, nothing can beat tackling someone real quick on the ground then punch their face as hard and as many times as you can, no fancy martial arts or anything can beat that, even in ufc thats what rules, take him down as hard as you can and he wont do too much if you have him down beating his face.
If you want to fight someone, you do need help. Mental help.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Misty Mountaner speaks the truth. Dl some UFC or PRIDE videos or go to youtube.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
If he wants to fight you, he's essentially allready lost.

The way I see it, if you are having an argument with somebody, and they suggest to "take it outside," or what have you, they are doing so because they have been so humiliated by the argument that violence is their last line of defence. They are, in effect, proving their intellectual inferiority, and losing the argument.

So... just tell him that.
6 inches in you

well, focus in punching him, you might get a few hits, but you're going to do some harm

or kick him in the nuts, if you fail, you're screwed
Last edited by deluxity at Jan 19, 2007,
Kill him... Kill him slowly... And don't forget the invincibility cheat codes.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
take cheap shots and every advantage you can take, take it. Its better to get the first punch then recive the first punch. When he come up to you, and gets your face while he is talking shit, just hit him as hard as you can right on the nose, he probally will grab his nose due to the pain, and belive getting hit in the nose is probally the worst place to get hit in the face, cause it hurts really bad, but it also effects your eyesight when hit hard enough. So when he grabs his nose dont give him any room at all, immeadaitly start wealing on him punching him as hard and as meny times as you can till he drops to the floor, then when he drops to the floor keep going till some one pushes you off him. May sound cheap, but when on the lower end of the stick in a fight due to physical differance take every advantage you can get.
Let him swing first as someone said, then only fight back when he comes at you. It looks a lot better to administrators and cops who will break it up, and you could get off free.
the lesser known of the 4
Quote by halfback_712
dont fight. You can get sued, suspended, screwed out of school.

But

If its unavoidable, let him swing, catch his fist, throw his arm across his body, making him step with the same side food that he swung with. As he steps, knee hiim in the nuts, when he bends over, elbow him in the back of the head like in splinter cell. That should knock him out.

Splinter cell rocks. I haven't understood why nobody sees him even with his 3 big GREEN circles in his face....
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by Powerhouse
Say this:

"Dude. I like you. I wanna buttfuck you."

Then he'll leave you alone.

But there's the slight intstance he won't and then you'll be his bitch for life.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by roshiee
Well...this kid wants me and he probably has like 6 inches on me

dude don't do it.....he's gonna whoop yo' ass
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Strike first with a quick hard punch straight to the chin, if you land it with force and he's not really expecting it, he should go down.
Whip your guitar, sing Foo Fighers' Everlong to his girlfriend....*poof* you win
Away Message: I fell out of my chair, this may take awhile.
Quote by Covin
Whip your guitar, sing Foo Fighers' Everlong to his girlfriend....*poof* you win

His girlfriend is nasty.
Quote by schecter_elite
But yeah, do some moshing at a fall out boy concert, it's fricken awsome.
Quote by drevil814
Strike first with a quick hard punch straight to the chin, if you land it with force and he's not really expecting it, he should go down.

nahh man you wanna go with the nose, trust me getting hit hard enough in the nose can put some one in excrusating pain, it is the most sensitive part on your head.
You could always report that he's threatening you. That way, if a fight does break out, there's precedent you may have been the defending party.
just kick him straight in the nuts... but first you need to lose your leg somehow... i recommend a car wreck, or join the army... then you will become the '$60 man' and they will give you a bionic leg... that's when you kick him in the nuts so hard that he starts vomiting blood and semen
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
dude wtf, when someone goes like "hey man, i dont like you, so im going to fight you" their probably not. Like, almost 95% of arranged fights dont even happen. just do what sargasm said (or the basic idea of it) and if he still doesnt leave you alone, then just him im the nose or right where it hurts or have a pocketknife or something in handy just in case.
Quote by the_man101
nahh man you wanna go with the nose, trust me getting hit hard enough in the nose can put some one in excrusating pain, it is the most sensitive part on your head.

But if you hit him in the chin it'll knock him out, and he can't fight unconscious, therefor you win, and look like a badass
Quote by the_man101

Or the part between your nose and lip, where the mustache is supposed to be. That part hurts like a bitch.
Always be talkin, never let him know your getting tired or intimidated. Act crazy too, talk to him like he's your prison bitch. If your agile, land alot of quick strikes on him, and be sure to hit the bone. Also, don't be afraid for stuff like the charlie horse. and GET HIM WHILES HE DOWN.
Quote by Covin
You could always report that he's threatening you. That way, if a fight does break out, there's precedent you may have been the defending party.

Very, very good advice, I would take it if I were you.
the lesser known of the 4
Dont do anything unless he really is going to do something, most of the time its just talk.

but if you really think he is gonna do something and he is up in your face:

1) PUNCH HIM IN THE NOSE AS HARD AS POSSIBLE, THEN WHILE HE IS OFF BALANCE OR ON THE GROUND JUMP ON TOP OF HIM AND START HITTING THE CENTER OF HIS FACE AS HARD AS YOU CAN AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN.
2) DONT STOP! SOMEONE WILL EVENTUALLY PULL YOU OFF OR KEEP HITTING UNTIL HE IS UNCONCIOUS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT HIM TO GET UP.
3) WHEN THE SCHOOL FINDS OUT TAKE IT LIKE A MAN AND TELL THEM THAT HE WAS GIVING YOU TROUBLE AND YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GETTING READY TO HURT YOU, MAKE IT SOUND AS MUCH AS HE WAS BULLYING YOU AROUND AS YOU CAN, SCHOOLS ARE SUCKERS FOR THAT.
Quote by ih8u2
Or the part between your nose and lip, where the mustache is supposed to be. That part hurts like a bitch.

well if you get it right, you can hit him on the nose and where your mustache is supposed to be depending on your knuck size. I still say aim for the nose, it also effects their eye sight when fighting as well, cause right where the tear ducts are, when you get hit in the nose that area goes blurry and you see some red (like everything is clear on the outside part of your eyes, but as you get the your nose where the tear ducts are it goes blurry)
Or Just Scream For An Entire Five Minutes Like Mistymountain Does
Quote by roshiee
Well...this kid want's to fight me and he probably has like 6 inches on me and is a little stronger. How should I fight him!?

Here's a really, really good tip:

Don't Fight.
Spiral Out
Page 1 of 2