Were looking for a soundcard with firewire... my friend told me something about a Soundblaster LE , but i cant find it... Can you help me please
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
dont buy anything with soundblaster, audigy, creative, etc. written on it. for firewire intercaces check out m-audio, tascam, presonus, and mackie's offerings.

Adam
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
another one bites the dust has a pretty cool bass line
Ok Thanks, were looking for a really good quality one so any help is appreciated
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
well decide now exactly what you want to be able to do. do you want a built in control surface that gives you real faders and knobs to control your software? how many inputs do you want to be able to record. do you need a lot of outputs to mix outside of the computer? do you need preamps? adat? pci (card inside your pc, semi-permanent) or firewire? ill giv you some suggestions or you can go to musiciansfriend.com or zzounds or whatever and narrow down your searches.

Adam
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
another one bites the dust has a pretty cool bass line