Page 1 of 2
That's cool, funny, and retarded all at the same time. I like the bid for the french fry though. $10,000,100.00. That's fucking rediculous.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
10, 000, 100 is the current bid for the french fry.

$250, 000 is the starting bid for the obviously cropped Harry Potter "magic stick".
I saw a guy sell an air guitar (case not included) for 42 bucks. People are idiots.
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
I know it is not much but does'nt ebay charge for listings?.. What a waste of cyberspace!
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
im selling my penis...who wants to buy it?.......

>>
<<

i see.....
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
How abou the guy who's selling his social identity for $40,000?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
z0mg!!!11.... *w/ reverb* IT CAME.... FROM EEEEBAYYYYY!!!111... man i love G4
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Floyd1122
I saw a guy sell an air guitar (case not included) for 42 bucks. People are idiots.

i've seen that.i was even tempted a little bit to buy it.lol
Quote by Laces Out Danny
wtfs a hickey?!
i saw some chick selling space on her forehead. you could pick any tattoo for her to get there.
Quote by C.C. Deville
z0mg!!!11.... *w/ reverb* IT CAME.... FROM EEEEBAYYYYY!!!111... man i love G4

Hell yeah. AOTS ftw.
there is an air guitar on there now for a dollar and you get a free stand with it...
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
I saw a guy sell a ghost in a jar. He said it haunted him for 20 years and was tired of it. As much as I could see, it was a glass jar with finger paint on it =/

I remember there being 14 bids at $2,500
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Letterman did a thing about strange ebay items once, there was a brussel sprout that sold for thousands... but then right after it was a death ray, which didn't sell, go figure.
Quote by Leonheart
Hell yeah. AOTS ftw.

too bad that shows gone downhill in the past year =( even though layla kayleigh and olivia munn are pretty hot... i miss sarah laine and the other kevin from like two years ago; good times... gooooood times...
Jesus, the fry is going for ten million

and that clean urine sounds like a good idea, im starting my own clean urine buisness so if any of you druggies need clean urine I will sell for reasonable prices
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
some chick tried to sell her baby. air guitar but you only got a pic, picture of a ps3 for like 700 bucks cause some dumb s**t thought it was a real ps3
anybody else see that george bush buttplug on ebay?
Quote by rwsoccerboy
i saw some chick selling space on her forehead. you could pick any tattoo for her to get there.

She got $10,000 for a lifetime of humiliation.
Quote by PinkIsCool

Heh, that's a type of jelqer, it does the same thing that 'natural penis enlargement' programs do. Quite a bit of a ripoff though, it's much cheaper to just sit at home and follow one of the cheap exercise routines the natural penis enlargement sites give you.
it's not up anymore to my knowledge, but in accounting one day we found a whole page of people selling their souls. and yes, it was pretty much a piece of paper with "the soul of _____ not belongs to _____"
I will fuc
the ROFL Waffles were the best ebay item ever. if anyone remembers them, you might agree with me.

sadly the page is gone, and i cant seem to find any archived version of it anywhere.

it was truly an amazing auction, and completely hilarious.

anyway, this site has some good ones, including the ROFL Waffles, but like i said, you cant view the auction anymore.

http://www.bizarrebids.com/
i saw a bunch of souls being sold, and if you bought a certain amount the guy would send you a package with all this junk in it. i think he said like honey buns, a horse statue....bunch of random stuff
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by halfstacked
I know it is not much but does'nt ebay charge for listings?.. What a waste of cyberspace!

They charge like two bucks per listing.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by C.C. Deville
too bad that shows gone downhill in the past year =( even though layla kayleigh and olivia munn are pretty hot... i miss sarah laine and the other kevin from like two years ago; good times... gooooood times...

ive stopped watching it.
i did.
like last year
Wasn't someone selling an F-18 Hornet once?
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.
Page 1 of 2