Page 1 of 2
For some reason, I just suddenly though of this. I mean, what is the point of wearing underwear? You can't see it when you walk around, really the only time that anyone would be able to see your underwear is when your taking it off to take a shower or changing clothes, so when you think about it, no one even sees your underwear. So, what's the point?
Clothes aren't just for looks.
They're for comfort.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Because they restrain those embarrassing boners you get in public.
I'M BRINGIN' SEXY BACK, YEAH!
I might try commando, that'd be sweet.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Have you ever went to swimming class, put your swimming shorts under your pants so you're not late for class and once you get out you realize you forgot your underwear and your belt at home? Happened to me, naked under your pants is not comfortable and without a belt you can lose your pants anytime.
Quote by Metal claw
I'm circumsized, the head of my penis is exposed. It doesn't feel very comfortable when I walk around and it rubs against my pants, so I wear underwear.

Yay someone who understands me!
And lets not forget the unfortunate guy who has to take a sh$@ and there is NO Toilet Paper.. like up deer hunting when no one was er I mean is around.
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
I wear my jeans so low everyone would actually see my penis and my ass
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Hygiene.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Because commando is fantastically uncomfortable.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
So the underwear-making companies stay in business.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
I havn't wore underwear in about a year. No joke...Stopped wearing em last year on the 28th of Jan. I think...
So I feel where you're coming from, threadstarter.
And to all of you who say jeans are uncomfortable, etc etc etc. Buy more comfortable jeans. Simple as that. =D
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
My boxers are always to big for me so i usually have my pants on my waist and my boxers half way on my ass. Implus if you sit down, you dont want to show the plumbers crack..
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
i need it cuz like girls on their periods....ewwww can you imagine if they didnt wear undies

Nothing would be different?
Quote by LORD V4DER
This is almost as involving as the Incredible Hulk butt sex thread.

I keep commuting from one to the other.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Because pants are an extra layer in between your bell and your zip.

An extra layer that your future children rely on
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
So you don't have to wash your pants so often. Seriously, I have jeans that I haven't washed in months. There's no way that I'd get away with that if I had my sweaty junk rubbing on the inside of them.
Quote by Yakult
Because pants are an extra layer in between your bell and your zip.

An extra layer that your future children rely on

/thread
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
i need it cuz like girls on their periods....ewwww can you imagine if they didnt wear undies

I'm about to throw up.

yo.

I BELIEVE
Well, for one, you could easily get your junk stuck in your zipper. Wearing underwear is comfortable, I don't know about most people but I don't want rough denim rubbing against my penis.

Your pants would also reak of sweaty balls and/or crap.
Circumcised+boner+jeans=Boner rubbing against zipper and jeans causing your penis to hurt like hell.

Underwear is for the protection of the genitals, not to mention to keep your jeans from smelling like crap.

As for expensive ass funky underwear with designs that people get? No idea.

Don't really see the point in having cute/pretty/fancy underwear.
Do you want those rough jeans zippers on your dick?

I think not.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Twist of fate
And if you wear jeans the zipper feels like a carrot slicer on your dick

tru dat

and plus if you have cool boxers girls like it. and wearing boxers allows you to be able to sag your pants
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Page 1 of 2