Poll: Campbell's or Ramen?
Poll Options
View poll results: Campbell's or Ramen?
Campbell's
17 33%
Ramen
35 67%
Voters: 52.
I was inspired to make this poll because someone posted about Ramen Noodle and that got me to thinking.. Ramen or Campbells? I mean, both are o so tasty, but maybe Ramen is more versatile? a Ramen Log? Ramen with butter and milk and garlic? but you also have to realize that Campbells is a classic, I can eat it for breakfast, in fact, come to think of it I did this morning. I bet this would be a hot debate, so are you a Campbells Guy or a Ramen Guy? ( /and or girl)
Pardon?
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
ramen... and/or to the people who doesn't know what ramen is... mr. noodles and itchiban all the way!!!
No just cereal, I find that cereal is the quickest and easiest hunger-buster.

I'll go with Campbells cause I had a really good soup the other day.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Campbells because my dad works for Pepperidge Farm (the company that makes goldfish) and its a division of Campbells. Plus, Campbells Soup is soooo tasty even though its from a can.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Yea I like both, I like Pepperidge Farm cookies, you eat 3 of them and you think they are all gone but every time to my surprise theres 3 more hidden in the bottom
Quote by Bpags868
Campbells because my dad works for Pepperidge Farm (the company that makes goldfish) and its a division of Campbells. Plus, Campbells Soup is soooo tasty even though its from a can.

I agree with this dude. And I had no idea they MADE goldfish. I'm shocked.
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...
Pot Noodles...

/from the UK.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
If you are comparing the Campbell's soup in a cup stuff, which I'm guessing you are, then I would definatly say ramen, the noodles are much better and so are the flavors.
ELV1S
Campbells makes some great stuff.

I haven't had Ramen in forever though.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Maggie 2-minute noodles to the top.
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna