DeLorenzo, 25, came up with the idea for his experiment after he and his fiancee ended up breathless and glistening with sweat after virtually pummelling each other in the "Wii Sports" boxing game.

DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
You could lose weight from playing PS3 or something.
You could stand up and imitate the character.
i lose more weight playing guitar hero than wii. Its so fun to do all these crazy jumps and stuff and plus the controller is so light.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
You know, you can lose weight f*cking too... oh wait...
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Yes and do you know what all of these amazing things that make you lose weight do?

MOVE!

Maybe if america got up off of its butt and moved, 1/3 of americans wouldn't be overweight. it's that simple.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Grrr everything is about wieght loss. i can never gain any weight. its impossible for me
I totaly saw this coming when I found out the Wii had motion sensor controlers or whatever they are called.
Bass is my life.
Quote by cashewchaching
Yes and do you know what all of these amazing things that make you lose weight do?

MOVE!

Maybe if america got up off of its butt and moved, 1/3 of americans wouldn't be overweight. it's that simple.

basically. its so disgusting in health the past 2 days we watched the movie supersize me (if you dont know what it is its a guy who ate mcdonalds for a month straight at least 3 times a day) and it like almost killed him its so disgusting. but yeah us americans are complete fatasses its quite embarassing

and for wii losing weight.. i can believe it sadly enough
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

It took him 6 weeks to loose 9 pounds... My Dad has done that in two weeks. Only the harcore Wii gamers are going to benefit from this.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by cashewchaching

MOVE!

Its much less tbh
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Wow, that's an amazing news flash. Moving around can help you lose weight. Astonishing, really.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
Wow, that's an amazing news flash. Moving around can help you lose weight. Astonishing, really.

Exactly what I was gonna say. This thread is almost as obvious as saying "It's official. Alcohol decreases your reaction-speed."
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
Quote by R0CKER1220
"A fitness Web site already has asked him to help it create Wii workouts and he already owns the Internet address WiiWorkout.net, which for now, links to his blog."

wiiworkout.com?
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Greenday389
I totaly saw this coming when I found out the Wii had motion sensor controlers or whatever they are called.

same, i can picture the jocks that dont play video games, beating the nerds that do play video games, playing wii sports haha

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
That's pretty neat. Though as someone said before, he hasn't really done that good of a job. Somehow when I went to Cyprus last year, I lost a stone in 2 weeks. I then put it back on in a week at home. Oops.
Quote by Zhailzur
You could lose weight from playing PS3 or something.
You could stand up and imitate the character.

thats a great idea! and you can have a remote contoller that acts the exact way you do on screen!....wait.....thats the wii
Quote by The Spoon
Grrr everything is about wieght loss. i can never gain any weight. its impossible for me

Join the club
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████