Hi all again apparently....I have to get up tomorrow at 5 am to get ready to go to Laurens, Iowa for my group improv performance. For those who don't know, group improv is when a group of 3 to 4 people go onstage, pick a random situation out of a hat, and act it out, with only 2-5 minutes to discuss a plot and ending. Apparently, it isn't too hard to make it to state, which is good, (even though I am confident with my team). Our last practice, we drew 'changing a light bulb', which of course we made it to be 'changing the light bulb in the sun' and had chuck norris' beard as a space ship lander...complete with sun monsters and pulling lightbulbs out of asses...yes, fun....but anyways...has anyone else been involved in anything like this before?

(it is like whose line is it anyway)
yo I used to do some improv speeches and tell stories sometimes at my old skool. there was a improv group that played games like different situations and stuff, and it was pretty fun. I was always the funniest, and i think ppl didn't realize the genius in my jokes
Like Whose Line is it Anyway?

I love that show....
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
who's line is great, i think ryan and colin play off each other brilliantly
Quote by TheClincher
indeed, except with 15 year olds and no drew carey ^

Hey, we can do just as well. Me and a friend are FIENDS at Questions Only and maybe World's Worst.

It takes some serious practice, knowledge of pop culture (any era) and some modern events, mixed with some innuendo, and you could have it made.

I'd kill to have some Mochrie and Stiles skill, though.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It sucks tho...we cant say things like 'suck' any swear word, be racist/prejudice/making fun of mentally retarted/physically disabled people...etc...
its gay
Quote by TheClincher
It sucks tho...we cant say things like 'suck' any swear word, be racist/prejudice/making fun of mentally retarted/physically disabled people...etc...
its gay

so pretty much you can't be funny...
FOLLOW UP: yes, we pwned today...we got first and get to go to state in fort dodge...our skit was that, i was a car salesmen trying to sell a 76 pinto that gets 4 miles to the gallon that you have to jumpstart with a 'conviniently placed' hummer, and which you have to kick the doors to make them open to my other team mates....it was incredible