Swan Songs
so i got this from the wiki page for nirvana's all apologies. the page called the song kurt cobain's swan song. so i've been thinking, what are some other songs that really define a dead artist? i'm thinking down in a hole for layne staley (even if he didn't write it, i think jerry did), life without you by srv, johnny cash's cover of hurt or the man comes around (plays during the title sequence of the new dawn of the dead), and some others. any other songs? i want to make a playlist of swan songs, like a dedication thing.
I will fuc
Murder by David Gilmour is dedicated to John Lennon, but its by a knife and not a gun
thing is, it's got to be by the artist. like for john lennon it'd probably be imagine, y'know. just their most eponymous song.
I will fuc
A Swan Song, in this case, is the final song somebody sings before they die. But, it's more commonly referred to as someone's last journey or adventure before they die or retire.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
A Swan Song, in this case, is the final song somebody sings before they die. But, it's more commonly referred to as someone's last journey or adventure before they die or retire.

that did not benefit this thread in any way. burn in hell assmonger.

/anti-spamming spam
I will fuc
Quote by saintjimmy99
that did not benefit this thread in any way. burn in hell assmonger.

/anti-spamming spam

I was politely telling you what a Swan Song really was, you jackass. If it were intended to be spam, I'd have been rude.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
I was politely telling you what a Swan Song really was, you jackass. If it were intended to be spam, I'd have been rude.

wuvs sorry, finished finals today and there was a drunk chick in front of me at the pink floyd experience show (laz0r fl0yd!) that kept gettin' all up on her boyfriend. it's been an odd couple of days...i need alcohol...
I will fuc
It's cool drinks on me guys.

Sorry don't know too many Swan Songs but i'm sure there's something for Hendrix and try Led Zeppelins Moby Dick. R.I.P. John Bonham.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows