There's a trend that I've been noticing, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one seeing it. Look down the thread (when there is one) or at any other thread. In people's name and info to the left, odds are you'll find someone who hates where they live.

Why is that? Why does everyone hate where they live?

Do you, even if you haven't written it? Why are we all so unhappy with our places of residence? I go to university in Los Angeles, and I think that's actually quite bitchin'.

So really. Why does everyone hate where they live?
Can't stop the signal.
i love living in my 11 ft X 11 ft square with a sex-craved roommate.

for serious.
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
Quote by popapez

for serious.

The pixie one? I thought you didn't mind her?
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
I don't hate nor cal(ifornia). It's fine. I'd like to be a little closer to the beach though. I'm currently an hour away =/
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Are you serious? WHo Could hate this?

(Invalid img)

Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
I don't hate my midwestern home but I'd rather move back to where I used to live... STL.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
I really, and I mean really hate where I live. All the f***king hicks.
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next
Where I live is okay, but it's exceedingly boring. Irvine was the fourth safest city in the US last year. Thus, sometimes the mundanity sometimes gets to ya.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
**** you queenslander......

Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Quote by popapez

for serious.

can I get her number?

Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by SavageNights
The pixie one? I thought you didn't mind her?

no, i scared her away. i have a new roommate now
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
I think it's half because people tend to take for granted what they have as far as living location goes, send 'em to ethiopia and they'll wanna come come home soon. The other half is people just always wanting more than they have.

And yeah, Popapez, i feel you, I too live in a college box with a very dirty horny roommate who smells bad.
its not that i dont like where i live (i actually like it) its just the people, the people really do make the place. but i have several places where i live, so when i get sick of one place i go to the other
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by DJaye
Are you serious? WHo Could hate this?

(Invalid img)

Show-off.

But yeah, I like where I live. I would like to spend my college years and a couple of years after that in New York City/Boston/Philidelphia/ or anywhere besides Texas. That's just to experience some cold weather for a change, then I'll come back to good 'ol Texas.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
im just pissed off coz ive never lived near my friends...... and its gets me down at times
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by DJaye

It's just too bad your ex lives there, you guys could get plenty more tourists coming in.

biatch.
yo.

I BELIEVE