okay, is there any possible way at all that I can change my username?? I will admit that I still do like Green day. But Im more into like Ac/dc, Black Sabbath, (old) GnR.. ect. So is there any way I can change it????
you have to pm a mod and you ghave to have a really good reason.

im still waiting for someone to reply to mine and i had a VERY good reason
No, you can't change your username. This has been brought up before.
You can but I don't think zappp wants to do it anymore. Tough luck dude.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
zomg, i sure hopez my username doesn't ruin my mad internet street credz!!! remember kids, the internet is serious business.
I will fuc
Quote by saintjimmy99
zomg, i sure hopez my username doesn't ruin my mad internet street credz!!! remember kids, the internet is serious business.

Problem?
Quote by saintjimmy99
only for you, apparently

See this is another reason my username is close to his. I didn't even do anything to this douche, I'm not the one trying to be cool on the internet hard shit.
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
See this is another reason my username is close to his. I didn't even do anything to this douche, I'm not the one trying to be cool on the internet hard shit.

yes, i'm hard shit because i made a scene about wanting to change my username because it isn't up to my uber kvlt standards. oh wait, wrong saintjimmy...and don't refer to me as "this douche," i'm right fucking here. just say "you douche."
I will fuc
i guess you can make a new account with the name of your choice...and risk getting made fun of for being a '07er.
You're still obsessed with Green Day, and you know it. You only want to change your username because you're in denial.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Wow, man you need help Ya Douche better?? Look all I asked is if I could change it, ban me to hell for not liken the band as much.

Directed tword other St.Jimmy
Last edited by st.jimmy4091680 at Jan 20, 2007,
Quote by Mad Marius
You're still obsessed with Green Day, and you know it. You only want to change your username because you're in denial.

And no I'm not, I rarely ever listen to them, like I said I'm more of a classic/ hard rock kinda guy now.
Quote by somewhat_here
i guess you can make a new account with the name of your choice...and risk getting made fun of for being a '07er.

New account=ban
The fact of the matter is, you can't change your username. End of story.

And you can't make an account unless you want the mods to ban your ip address for multi-accounts.

And don't worry so much about seeming like a Green Day fanboy. You can deal.
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
You really need help don't you? Fukcing Faggot

You spelled "fucking" wrong.
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
I dont know how to uncensor (sp?) it so I spelt it like that, so yeah.

Then quote me. By the way, "uncencor" isn't misspelled, it's just not a word.
dont give a **** if someone bashes you for liking GD. its your opinion and its nothing to be ashamed of.
Quote by deviousducky
change your email if your really worried and make a new account