- Really good sound... That equipment you got there definitely somehow kicks someone's ass.
- Great Song, I love the whole Wish You Were Here album.
- Oh yeah, you play really good, too.
- Will you marry me?
One reply for Pink FLoyd Shine On so far? Shame on yous

sounds fantastic. pretty much exactly how I remember the song. Rock on
Synthesizer sounds awesome, the guitar at the start sounds a little...I don't know how to describe it, weak? It doesn't have that full, sustained sound that Pink Floyd does. What type of guitar are you using?

Try listening to the song while looking at his pic...looks like Clint is keeping the beat over there, I like it.
thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it. I was using a fender strat into a toneport, I could've gotten better tones using some of my amplifiers, but didn't feel like cranking them.

I can't take credit for the synthesizer, everything but the guitar is from a backing track I got at www.guitarbt.com
very nice what a great song huh

I like your playing very good not anything i notice thats wrong with it

Good job.
Bishop of Zeppelinism - PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
There was a big change in tempo between the first and second four note riff. The G#, F, G, E.
Your Majesty | All Lyrics/Melody/Piano/Guitar parts written by me. Please have a listen.
Quote by anoceanapart
There was a big change in tempo between the first and second four note riff. The G#, F, G, E.

I know, it was tough to hear the really quiet metrenome in the background for that part so I mostly guessed.