We played "Orion" at the talent show today in front of 700+ people, and it was insane.

This was our first show ever, and we're all 15, except for the 17 year old bassist.

Greatest experience I ever had, and we got a recording of it, so tell me what you think. The crowd was just simply roaring hearing them from that stage.

Yes, we had to cut the song short to fit our time slot unfortunately. We just learned this song in about a week, because all our originals songs still need vocals, so we decided to play a song that doesn't need a vocalist.

I'm the one on the left with the ACDC shirt and the schecter.

And yes, I'm throwing one of our custom band picks off the stage at the end, not just swinging a fist, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2bk1bCzZ08
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Last edited by SilverStratocas at Jan 20, 2007,
And seriously... the guy to the far left (you?) looked like he was wanking when he had the guitar at crotch level and was sort of squatting.

Really not impressed... you'll probably get better as you play more on stage.
move around more, but only do it when you KNOW you sound good. aint nothin' worse than a sucky bands that dances around like they can actually play
lol, I was gonna move around a LOT

But after that first incident where I was walking and my cord fell out, I kind of restricted myself :P
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
The Sound quality tottaly sucks so i didn't understand much, I was only seeing 3 guys banging their heads.I have played in front of 500 hundred ppl but that's smthng else...Anyway you'll get much better!Keep up
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay