The V-TONE GMX212 is the flagship in the new V-TONE guitar amp series with 2 x 60 Watts, featuring two 12" JENSEN speakers and authentic V-TONE analog modeling combined with integrated multi-effects and tuner.

The GMX212 offers two full-featured Modeling channels that boast 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes each-all individually selectable. Ultra-flexible FXT function allows independent Effects settings on each Channel, while the patented* DYNAMIZER® circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone. The 24-Bit Stereo multi-effects processor with world-class effects such as chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, Delay , compressor and various effect combinations offers 99 user presets and MIDI control. The integrated auto-chromatic tuner is controllable via footswitch.

Front:

Rear:

These pics are of a brand new GMX212. The one I have for Sale/Trade is in excellent condition. There are no scratches, dings or marks. The Efects button on the footpedal is sticky but works perfectly. The amp sounds outstanding and is very durable. I would like to sell this amp or trade for a Marshall. If interested you can post an offer for sell/trade or PM me. I do believe the amp is also still under warranty.

I accept Money Orders or Paypal or Trade.

The amp goes for $300CDN + Shipping.

Also selling:

AMD Athlon 2600+
120GB HDD
128MB Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT
1.5GB RAM
7.1 Optical Sound Card
DVD/CD Burner Combo

$300CDN + Shipping.
Last edited by DimebagDaner at Jan 23, 2007,
Umm, its 2 60 Watt channels. Dont false advratise.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
hes not false advertising its 60 watts a speaker = 2x60 watts
ibanez rg 270

spider III 210
Yes. I know this, and if you consider duty, taxes and such to ship from US to CAN the amp comes out to over $400 CDN. Now with that in mind, it also works the same way going from CAN to US. So again with that in mind, any local stores in CAN will sell this amp from $400-500CDN. So considering this someone to purchase this amp within Canada is safe from duty, taxes and import charges.

I understand that you may not have been aware of this, so I'm glad I could help.