What are the dumbest things you've done? To start us off-
1. I took a swim in the beach with my 1 month old SE walkman phone. Fortunately it was fixable.

2. To celebrate end of exams, one of my friends brought a bottle of spirits ( actually i had no idea what it was. He told me it was bout 60%, worth about $100 and was given to him by alchoholic grandma's grandson) and we finished the bottle between the 4 of us. We got drunk and walked to a train station near our school where apparently we were acting like fools. And yes, we did this after skool in our school uniform. Luckily we didn't get caught.
tbh that is a fucking hard question.

I guess doing stupid things is my most stupid thing.
yo.

I BELIEVE
i stuck a sticker on my gameboy when i was 8 and i tried to wash it off in the sink and it works a lil different now
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
listened 2 rap music

EDIT: Oh and i also bought a Strat

Both VERY stupid things.
Gooby Pls.
Just a couple months ago after school, I asked my friend if he would give me 10 bucks to take my clothes off and sport nothing but one of my socks over my dick and run around, so I went to the washroom and got ready, asked him if I was clear to go out, and I went and ran around in front of the girls volleyball team and a bunch of other people. After getting dressed, I realized I had just ran in front of one of the cameras.

It was pretty stupid.
Quote by MaAal_MaAan
listened 2 rap music

No.

Ignorant prick.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by MaAal_MaAan
What?

Its a joke, laugh, and Rap music is very good, the older stuff had a meaning, but nowadays, no one cares how many ho's you have.

And what's wrong with strats?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I stepped off of a school roof...

I meant to jump but I lost my bottle at the last second and ended up stepping off and landing like 5 metres below...my knees flew up into my chin on landing and I cracked a tooth because of it...

Does that constitute stupidity?
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by captainjackass
Once i lit my hair on fire for a dollar.

You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
yo.

I BELIEVE
Trying to steal uranium outr of school for our "Build you own H-Bomb"

There's a huge guide on how to, So I'm going to post it soon.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Quote by alliwant
I meant to jump but I lost my bottle at the last second and ended up stepping off and landing like 5 metres below...my knees flew up into my chin on landing and I cracked a tooth because of it...

I did that too, except off my garage roof, stupid knees and gravity.

yo.

I BELIEVE
have you got that anarchist cook book thing?

hehe... the most stupidist thing I've done... enter my school gym on teh weekend, got caught by the cops, they saw all the fires I've made and recorded on my phone [lol I wanted to make a huge collection of sparkler bombs with my friends and put it on youtube cos we're so cool... lol. Had to be taken in the cop station, luckily the door was open, so I got off with a warning, if we had've broken it we'dve been charged and had an official criminal record... =\

Edit; and btw, fat sargeants are perverted cunts, as if I'm gonna have a knife hidden between my legs at the age of 14?
east doncaster SC

..and my names ben richards.. i think you might know me... just some reason lol

is your name liam by any chance?... or aidan? jeremy? jarred?

That was quite a nice little saga...I was on the edge of my seat...damn youTeh Traineez0rz
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by alliwant
That was quite a nice little saga...I was on the edge of my seat...damn youTeh Traineez0rz

Pity, wanna handjob?

Jokes....
yo.

I BELIEVE
i was at a party, someone yelled cops so i hopped the fence, except instead of it just being a 7 foot fence or so it was about a 30 foot drop on the other side into a hill of gravel

needless to say i got ****ed up and there weren't any cops
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Quote by fafinaf
Tried to tattoo my own penis

Oh good God, man!
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...