Here I lie. In the ashes of what I had once forged, contained by an invisible wall of regret and fear. Fear that they will reject me; fear that I will descend into a deeper place of loneliness, and the depressing thing is no one remains here, in the ruin. This shattered mind is now controlled by the warmth of a monitor, Projecting tyranny

how long I had awaited this moment. Lifeless my bride of stasis lies before me, her features glorified by the moon light, looming over us. Elated, I caress her stiff elegance, lost in rapture. In the world, created by minds, combined, it did not matter if this moment was disgusting, or sickening or deranged, for the only ones who visually existed was us. From under an epitaph she had been exhumed, and raised into my arms, finally I had expired the defining moment of this mass depression which is my being.

These are not meant to be connected. These are just lyrics I had written, inspired by pig destroyer stuff. Tell me if its any good at all, because I'm choseing know weather to stick to writing bigger songs or sticking to this smaller stuff.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Hmm...not bad, not bad at all. Poetic, that's for sure. The format actually reminds me of Nile...I don't listen to Pig Destroyer—but regardless of your muse/influence, I rather like it. Very doom-y.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?